Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson - See rules in post #1 before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les_Sucettes

Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]185189[/split]

RULES FOR THIS THREAD:
1. Please only post news items from reputable websites (ie Us Weekly, People etc) Gossip is hearsay and these forums are provided for our member to discuss credible information. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable sources for any information that they contribute to the discussions.
2. Continual negativity is discouraged and may be grounds for sanctions. Be respectful. Please see our Community Rules.
3. Please refrain from posting memes, internet jokes and discussing other extraneous material/topics.

^Because they have their future careers to think about? I'm guessing they will, after the Twilight stuff is over, embark on a long distance relationship for 6 months, maybe a year.

You would say that wouldn't you?:lol: :flower:
When they don't break up after Breaking Dawn like all PR fantasists were predicting, fear not, the PR as couple is given an extension for undeterminated period of time, for no particular reason just the all encompassing "future careers . The fact that this power couple things hasn't help them one jot in box office appeal outside Twilight, or for the films they want to pitch(at times is actually detrimental), seems to be totally irrelevant for those two and their PR teams, everyone seems to enjoy faking this relationship 24/7.
Plus why wouldn't this two be a couple? Is there any reason? They are both very young, very pretty, were a romantic couple on screen for years so they were forced to spend loads of time together in all sorts of situations, they both like to think of themselves as pseudo-intellectuals above the populace, while at the same time became millionaires in the tackiest franchise know to mankind. He always seemed in awe of her and seems to take her bullsh*t like the gospel. Of course they would be attracted to each other, why not?

Last edited by a moderator:
You would say that wouldn't you?:lol: :flower:
When they don't break up after Breaking Dawn like all PR fantasists were predicting, fear not, the PR as couple is given an extension for undeterminated period of time, for no particular reason just the all encompassing "future careers . The fact that this power couple things hasn't help them one jot in box office appeal outside Twilight, or for the films they want to pitch(at times is actually detrimental), seems to be totally irrelevant for those two and their PR teams, everyone seems to enjoy faking this relationship 24/7.
Plus why wouldn't this two be a couple? Is there any reason? They are both very young, very pretty, were a romantic couple on screen for years so they were forced to spend loads of time together in all sorts of situations, they both like to think of themselves as pseudo-intellectuals above the populace, while at the same time became millionaires in the tackiest franchise know to mankind. He always seemed in awe of her and seems to take her bullsh*t like the gospel. Of course they would be attracted to each other, why not?

It's a really good point. But regardless, their PR schtick has been the "we are private" thing. It worked so well for Morrissey and it has worked just as well for these two.

I guess what irks me about this are the exclamations about what a whimp he is for taking her back....what do we know about the nature of their relationship....pretty much less than nothing. Because PR relationships have been well documented through Hollywood history....all the way back to Rudolph Valentino.

More and more I'm starting to believe these two were close friends who became "something else" for PR's sake and ended up liking it. It doesn't mean they are or ever were in love IMO - I mean, any normal, red blooded human being would have taken longer to take a lover back after a cheating scandal. The fact that they got back together just before the new movie came out is too convenient for this to have been something made out of sheer love. I'm still not buying it all.

What makes me angry is that Kristen was the one made to play the bad guy, the woman, it is ALWAYS the woman. Even the newspapers didn't focus on the director who is married with kids and double her age. Then come all these gullible teenagers and some old fools branding her with vile misogynistic titles while Robert is pitied by everyone. Not only has this made me not want to watch Twilight anymore but dislike Robert Pattinson forever!

^I don´t get why you don´t like Rob anymore...? because he´s pitied?

What makes me angry is that Kristen was the one made to play the bad guy, the woman, it is ALWAYS the woman. Even the newspapers didn't focus on the director who is married with kids and double her age. Then come all these gullible teenagers and some old fools branding her with vile misogynistic titles while Robert is pitied by everyone. Not only has this made me not want to watch Twilight anymore but dislike Robert Pattinson forever!

Agree 100%.. it reminds me of the Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt saga

I don't think Kisten is made the "bad guy" here because she's the woman. At least I don't think it's the main reason.

Imo it has more to do with the fact that she's the far more famous one and one half of one of the most popular couples existing atm.

Of course, what Rupert did to his family is awful and imho even worse than what Kristen did, but the scandal get's this much attention because Kristen is involved in this.

If the affair was between Rupert and some random girl nobody would still talk about it. I'm not sure if the media would have written anything about it at all.

I don't think Kisten is made the "bad guy" here because she's the woman. At least I don't think it's the main reason.

Imo it has more to do with the fact that she's the far more famous one and one half of one of the most popular couples existing atm.

Of course, what Rupert did to his family is awful and imho even worse than what Kristen did, but the scandal get's this much attention because Kristen is involved in this.

If the affair was between Rupert and some random girl nobody would still talk about it. I'm not sure if the media would have written anything about it at all.

Here we go again, do you realize that I don't believe this whole affair in the first place?

It's a really good point. But regardless, their PR schtick has been the "we are private" thing. It worked so well for Morrissey and it has worked just as well for these two.

I guess what irks me about this are the exclamations about what a whimp he is for taking her back....what do we know about the nature of their relationship....pretty much less than nothing. Because PR relationships have been well documented through Hollywood history....all the way back to Rudolph Valentino.

Yes they have, but this carefully constructed public images are a thing of the past. It was easy to fool the public when there was no way for your life and to pry on endlessly by all sorts of people. No one in their right mind in this day and age would be able, would even agree, to sustain a PR Stunt of this magnitude in total detriment of their personal lives for years. Because this two haven't been away from each other for years in all sorts of private situations and caught by all sort of people. Why wouldn't the obvious explanation be the correct one?

Don't get me wrong, Pr spins and Pr stunts are still in the order of the day for everyone in Hollywood, and I agree this reconciliation has PR machine written all over it, the way it has been handled is so transparently a PR exercise that is laughable. But It is my opinion that the reconciliation is not in itself fake, i do not know why you think that being a whimp is worse than being someone that willingly deceives the public for years for money at the expense of their very personal lives. Particular when in the long run he has nothing to gain by being perceived as a weak character. Of course at the end of the day we know nothing about their relationship, but that's the nature of this thread and of good old gossip.:P

We'll see after a few months if Their feelings are genuine or not. If Kristen, for instance, visit Rob on the set of The Rover in Australia in January.. Time Will tell.
Posted via Mobile Device

Seriously I can't believe this thread is still going.

She cheated. He's forgiven her. They are back together. The End.

Time to move on.

i can't wait till they get pregnant and people can say they are faking that as well.

^hahaha, i'd love them to have a kid someday. Have you seen Kristen's interview where she's saying how cute Rob is handeling babies?

i'm not sure liberty and rupert split, there were pics of them going to marriage counselor and some other pics of them together... who knows...

Here we go again. Time for some historical revisionism, since "Robsten" is back on. There was no affair, the director guy and his wife haven't split and OK Magazine says Kristen is pregnant with Robert's baby. That's a hell of a big pair of rose coloured glasses we have there, non?

Oy to the vey...

oh, just to be clear, i was just referring to the rupert and liberty cus there were some pics of them together recently.
i'm not saying at all that the affair was "fake" or whatever.

Pictured: Kristen Stewart jets in to JFK with Robert Pattinson, after spending Thanksgiving in London with his family

24 November 2012

They have endured months of scandal and speculation about their relationship following Kristen Stewart's fling with married director Rupert Sanders.
But it seems the 22-year-old actress has put the final seal on her reconciliation with Robert Pattinson.
According to reports, the couple spent Thanksgiving in London together with the British actor's family and the pair were spotted jetting into New York's JFK airport on Friday.

Scroll down for video
article-2237681-162F5C08000005DC-5_636x598.jpg

Thanksgiving celebration: Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson jetted into New York on Friday after spending Thanksgiving in London with the actor's family

Stewart sported black rimmed glasses and wore her brown hair pulled into a high ponytail as she carried a shoulder bag through the terminal.
Like her boyfriend, she wore jeans and trainers and completed her casual look with a grey wool cardigan under a black blazer.
Perhaps wanting to stay incognito, Pattinson kept his sunglasses firmly on, even after the couple stepped out in the dark evening to their waiting vehicle.
article-2237681-162F514A000005DC-545_638x768.jpg

Back in the USA: The Twilight stars looked low key in jeans and trainers as they arrived back in the States
article-2237681-162F5BCD000005DC-539_640x812.jpg

article-2237681-162F51D8000005DC-698_638x764.jpg

article-2237681-162F5770000005DC-890_312x485.jpg

Siblings: Kristen is said to be on good terms with Robert's older sisters Victoria (left) and Lizzy (right)

The low-key couple had earlier been spotted checking in at Heathrow airport on Friday for a flight to New York where they happily queued up with other passengers before taking their seats in first class.
One excited fan tweeted: 'Look who’s on my plane!!! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart!! We just arrived at the same time they were behind me in the line!”
article-2237681-162F5BD5000005DC-384_310x666.jpg
article-2237681-162F51CF000005DC-55_308x668.jpg

article-2237681-162F5C40000005DC-557_310x484.jpg
article-2237681-162F51A2000005DC-667_308x486.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...on-Robert-Pattinson-family.html#ixzz2DFXltAlS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

After almost 70 pages, the discussion has ran its course so the thread is now closed. Please take further commentary on the topic to PMs and member profiles, do not post it in the Star Style area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->