Designer & Fashion Insiders Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^ okay but you lucked out!, you signed up just a little after the disappearance of a thread in the Beauty Cupboard area. It was (I think?!) originally about health, titled 'how do you poop?' or toilet, something wild (mods please correct me if I'm wrong haha) and it basically became a war zone of people who only use toilets vs. people who use toilets AND bidets, people who use toilet paper vs. people who use water. I still get flashbacks of someone from the Middle East guilt-tripping Western members saying 'bet you touch poop, and then wipe it off with toilet paper and skip water', and someone replying like 'that's why you don't stand up before finishing'.. something along the lines but 🤣.. that was one crazy thread.

^ okay but you lucked out!, you signed up just a little after the disappearance of a thread in the Beauty Cupboard area. It was (I think?!) originally about health, titled 'how do you poop?' or toilet, something wild (mods please correct me if I'm wrong haha) and it basically became a war zone of people who only use toilets vs. people who use toilets AND bidets, people who use toilet paper vs. people who use water. I still get flashbacks of someone from the Middle East guilt-tripping Western members saying 'bet you touch poop, and then wipe it off with toilet paper and skip water', and someone replying like 'that's why you don't stand up before finishing'.. something along the lines but 🤣.. that was one crazy thread.

Oh my god :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelvinamankwah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->