Louis Vuitton F/W 08.09 : Eva Herzigova by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

Does that article from WWD state that Campbell and Bundchen are in this season's ads aswell, or was it simply making reference to their past LV work?

It was just saying the models used in the past :smile: :flower:

^ I can't remember where I read it but wasn't there a rumour that Naomi had been dropped from the fall ads and she went looking for Marc to straighten things out? :ninja::lol:

Unisphere (right?)

dkimages.com

I actually think this is a great place to shoot a LOUIS VUITTON campain.... and this one in particular....

Last edited by a moderator:
^à NY...

Herzigova, who this season strikes heroic poses in front of the Unisphere, the steel globe in Flushing Meadows Park in New York, site of the 1964 World's Fair

^ I can't remember where I read it but wasn't there a rumour that Naomi had been dropped from the fall ads and she went looking for Marc to straighten things out? :ninja::lol:

yeah, I read that somewhere. and that he fled his NY apartment :lol:

M&M have a thing with b***-job when they shoot for LV....

Eva (FW 08-09)

Stéphanie (LV SS 08)

WWD/ scan by jadesunsests

M&M have a thing with b***-job when they shoot for LV....
Never saw it that way before.

The one single image looks boring to me. The colors are dull and and is dissapointing compared to last season. However, maybe we'll get to see some more promising images soon.

How the Eva-Vuitton partnership evolves with this campaign, it'll be interesting to see where they take it. I haven't tired of seeing her in these ads, yet I wouldn't say she's the most multi-dimensional of models. Maybe that's why she goes so well with Mart & Marcus - they know how to bring out the best aspects about her image, and give it gloss.

Last season, I loved the idea of a carload of supermodels, but over the months, when we got down to the series of ads, the run seemed to be somehow limited. Once you'd seen the group shot, it was as if you'd seen it all. And there was absolutely no narrative to the images, which didn't help sustain interest. But always being a sucker for big hair, I liked them regardless.

I cant wait to see more.
+ when the ads are on the louisvuitton website in HQ :buzz: :buzz: :heart:

can anybody please repost berlinrocks pics, I can't see them!

OH! i am so extremely excited for this campaign!! one of my most favoured campaigns of all-time was Eva's 2003(?) LV one-girl campaign. she is a true ICON and she is elegant and sexy beyond compare. an absolute perfect representation for Louis Vuitton.

this first pic is awesome, and Mr Arnault is correct in presuming that it will stop people in their tracks and take notice.

me too^ I am extremely excited to see the campaign in HQ and in print :smile:

can anybody please repost berlinrocks pics, I can't see them!

the Eva pic was posted in the first post....

and here is Unisphere :
earthstation9.com - different source, but basically same stuff on the picture...

Attachments

• Unisphere-3.jpg
    Unisphere-3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3
I'm liking it ,I actually really liked this collection so I'm hoping for good things with the rest of the shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->