Louis Vuitton F/W 10.11 : Christy, Karen, & Natalia by Steven Meisel

Fabulous! This has got to be one of F/W '10's ad campaigns. It's so simple, backstage-ish but still works and sells to me. I don't like the clothes but they work here. Natalia looks stellar in these shots, as well as Christy & Karen

I didn't expect to like this, but wow :blush: Looks sumptuous, and Karen is just gorgeous

Oh my, those are just spectacular! :crush: Meisel finally delivered at Louis Vuitton.

this is absolutely wonderful !! and it's huge for me to think so cause i hate most of models choosed, except christy ! really good work, it looks authentic and retro, this is REALLY NICE !!

OMG!!! Fabulous. Probably the best LV add I've ever seen. Thanks.

im totally shocked by this ad
i love the cast and they always look great
BUT and this a big but..i really hate the setting
if it wasnt for the ugly vanities behind them I would be in absolute Love with this

Karen looks stunning in each shot

I am really impresssed and surprised by how the ads turned out to look like, I simply love it and I think the casting works perfectly, three timeless beauties glowing in beautiful dresses. I can't even pick a favourite because as much as I adore Karen and Christy, Natalia looks equally stunning. Gorgeous!

The campaign is quite good! Karen looks (is) absolutely amazing, she should have starred in this campaign by herself.

Let’s see if Meisel was so inspired when he shot Lanvin.

I don't like it, can't even say why, the model cast is great and so on.., but it does nothing for me

I Love it, not what i was expecting, especially when i heard it was Meisel, it compliments the collection fantastically!!!!
I'm really excited to see more, and even more to see it in print
They all compliment each other perfectly

Great casting. Like really great. But the setting? I'm so not sold on that one.

I love the models and I like the campaign, even if I don't feel fascinated by it.

The collection ruins this for me. But other than that, love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->