Louis Vuitton S/S 11 Paris

mmmm... i'm baffled. what was that? LV basically has no coherent theme for each season. from their f/w 09 collection to their afro collection and last season. and now this. maybe my opinion will change when i see them close-up pics but we'll see...

louisvuitton007.jpg

louisvuitton010.jpg

nowfashion.com

I rescheduled work to watch this and it wasn't really worth it (the collection itself, that is. Model casting was great)

The panda sequined top was the only thing that stood out to me, but that's because I have a weird obsession with pandas :lol: Seriously, this collection was just bad. I liked some of the colors, but everything was so tacky and weird. Not my cup of tea, at all.

totally unexpected color explosion! you have to give him that, he's never short of surprises.

Karl and Marc were communicating telepathically about those earrings there...

this is awful. i had a desinger friend once say to me. if a desinger starts to use animal prints its because they couldnt think of anything new to do. i think thats truth. :sick:

I thought it was tacky at first but if you see it individually its quite interesting and something really raw about it. His casting of different kinds of faces , really fits well with the clothes , where is with other designers the models are just hangers , here its like almost the clothes and the girls are one personality .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markrokusek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->