Giorgio Armani S/S 11 Milan

Some really chic pieces in this collection.....it was a bit repetitive and i would of liked to have seen more colours (especially for SS) but this is Armani after all!

Some of these pieces do seem super outdated but for the most part I am loving it. Some of those dresses were killer. I would have like to see a bit more color but the blue did work for me. Now I just want to see everything in HQ.

seriously? he's designed costumes for lady gaga on the one hand and a collection for soccer players on the other hand. he designs the couture collection, his eponymous line, the emporio armani (and EA7) line, the collezioni line, the armani exchange line (all with corresponding mens lines), armani casa, and oversees a restaurant, cafe, and hotel. i think it's okay if he has a line like this one dedicated to his actual customer base and not some fashion critic or blogger somewhere. this stuff is iconic armani. he experimented quite a bit last season for all of the praise it got him in these quarters -- that is, little to none -- so i think he's right stick to what he does best. seriously, i'm impressed this man can give us the best of the seventies in his couture collection, this wonderfully executed collection here, yet still stun us with a leather man collection over at emporio.

00870m.jpg

style.com

Armani is really one of the best designers out there..!!
he gives a lot of beauty to the world, clothes, couture, home decor, even beautiful candy..:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->