Miu Miu F/W 10.11 : Daphne, Ginta, Lindsey & Siri by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

I feel bad for Lindsay and Daphne. They look like unfortunate aliens next to the pretty Siri and Ginta, lol.

I actually agree with this. I couldn't help but think how strange they looked compared to Siri and Ginta. :lol:

yeah the other two look like collagen clowns :( it could've worked without them

^LOL, yepp, especially Daphne with those huge lips.

And I like Lindsay, glad she got the campaign, but I think Siri and Ginta totally clash with the other two.

Love the campaign:heart:, perfect cast and im just crazy about this collection and it looks amazing in print!:flower:

The clothes look great, the set up is basic but it works. The model with the very, very blond hair has the onion with ears effect, but all in all one of the better campaigns of the season.

Nicely done, but the other two girls look like clowns with the make up. Overall, the campaign seems to look good (could be much better or much worse in when we see them in HQ).

I think its funny how they paired up the two blonde, traditionally pretty girls and the two alienesque girls with extreme features. In a way, putting Lindsay and Daphne together kinda balances them out.

I actually appreciate the mix. Without them it would be a little too bland a Miu Miu ad for me, as pleasing as the first two were. That was all they were for me: really pleasant.

Very pretty! The girls work so well with each other. It's like they were born to do Miu Miu. My favorite ad so far.

I'm sorry but for me this campaign is ruined by the inclusion of Lindsey and Daphne....who frankly look awful. The only saving grace is that Siri and Ginta have been paired together and they look amazing. They also are totally suited to this styling and soft approach while the other 2 I'm sure, are in another campaign altogether.

Lindsey and Daphne looks creepy :ninja:
But Ginta and Siri are amazing duo :heart: They looks so lovely together.

I feel bad for Lindsay and Daphne. They look like unfortunate aliens next to the pretty Siri and Ginta, lol.

yeah the other two look like collagen clowns :( it could've worked without them

It seems to be very deliberate. While they're all blonde baby-faced dolls, there's an interesting contrast going on between such delicate beauties like Ginta and Siri on one side, and then the exaggerated, in-your-face, almost vulgar and perverse (in comparison) beauty of Daphne and Lindsey.

If they wanted it to be more aesthetically harmonious I think they would have mixed up the placement of the girls.

I'm sorry but for me this campaign is ruined by the inclusion of Lindsey and Daphne....who frankly look awful. The only saving grace is that Siri and Ginta have been paired together and they look amazing. They also are totally suited to this styling and soft approach while the other 2 I'm sure, are in another campaign altogether.

Sooo Yessss !!! Ginta & Siri look beautiful :heart:
Daphne & Lindsey just creepy :sick:

Lindsey looks like Nosferatu! O.O
nosferatu.jpg

mardehistorias.wordpress.com

It seems to be very deliberate. While they're all blonde baby-faced dolls, there's an interesting contrast going on between such delicate beauties like Ginta and Siri on one side, and then the exaggerated, in-your-face, almost vulgar and perverse (in comparison) beauty of Daphne and Lindsey.

Very well said, couldn't agree more. Personally, I love the contrast, it makes the ads quirky in this unique Miu Miu way.

ugh!why did they put Daphne(who is she??) and the super overrated Lindsey,they ruin the whole campaign!!
They look like monsters with those lips :sick:
Worst campaign of the season now! :cry:

Ginta and Daphne are ruining this for me :(

Siri's so perfect, and Lindsey compliments her really well, the other two just look like blow up dolls

My attention was caught by Daphne's lips when I saw the ads, which is distracting!:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->