Miu Miu F/W 10.11 : Daphne, Ginta, Lindsey & Siri by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

What an amazingly executed campaign. Simple, clean photography and really great models. :heart:

Love it, so great to see Lindsey & Daphne. They all look amazing together. :woot::heart:

The chemistry between the girlsis cool and I like the styling in some shots but the bleached eyebrows is getting old now.. it works here with school girl clueless inspiration but the trend for me is becoming tired in a way.

That campaign is magical... The alchemy between the models is unbelievable, they're equally outstanding, something I feel relieved about, because there's often one girl who steals the show from her mates, when it comes to multi-girl shots. Plus they convey something truly striking that nicely contrasts with the quirkiness of the collection. I'm literally dying to see these shots in HQ, although I feel like I'll have a heart-attack when seeing them ^_^ Thanks for the snaps!

amazing chemistry indeed, especially between Siri and Ginta...two icy blondes.
I wouldnt mind seeing them together in future editorials/campaigns, I think they look the best out of the four.

well im psyched to see some color
But I'm hoping that the quality of the images are the reason the models(who i love) faces looks soo weird and alien like

but I love what i see so far and cant wait for the HQs
thanks MTRLB

I actually like the campaign shot very much, although I absolutely disliked the collection on the show. I don`t usually follow these two models, but they compliment each other nicely.

edit: Uh, I only read the first page, so I meant Siri and Ginta, obviously..

Last edited by a moderator:
Very excited to see these in better quality in the near future, but so glad to finally get a glimpse at the full set, thank you MTRLB!

I think these look gorgeous! The collection, which I felt didn't photograph well on the runway at all, is turning out to be great looking in print!

Oh what a great cast! On paper it looks a little awkward but they're actually a cool ensemble. And that chemistry indeed, wow! And Daphne :heart:

The cast is fantastic... i'm happy to see that Lindsey is in it again...
Thanks for sharing :smile:

I love this campaign. But Lindsey and Daphne look horrible! The make up is so unflattering, they both look sick. Lindsey actually looked good last season, but not here.

Ginta and Siri look amazing though :wub:

That looks great from the LQ images and can't wait to see HQ's. I think it's first time I like the Miu Miu campaign.

The campaign is really charming, I love how the girls are posing together. As much as I didn't feel Siri and Ginta for Miu Miu after it had been announced, I absolutely adore them here. Such a stunning duo, they definitely need some more print work together!

I'm also glad they included some Pre-Fall pieces, and the shoe shot is just great.

I love it! It's very simple, but the colors here just pop!

I feel bad for Lindsay and Daphne. They look like unfortunate aliens next to the pretty Siri and Ginta, lol.

Miu Miu does it again and makes one of my favourite campaigns of the season! (so far..). Someone used the word harmonious and it's just perfect to describe my thoughts about this. It's actually a rare thing that you just can't wish for more, when everything is on the right place in every single image. The cast is just wonderful, there aren't probably any better girls to embody this collection, the vibe of it. Thier look, thier poses, the way they're wearing the clothes creates an atmosphere of some kind of a true house of dolls :wub::heart:

wow i looooove it! the colours, the lighting, the simple background,
siri is a goddess, lindsey is so beautiful and ginta and daphne are pretty too ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->