Miu Miu F/W 2024.25 Paris

I'm so confused about what to think about this collection! I love the video intro, it's a beautiful poem that sets a tone, but maybe this is too intellectual for Miu Miu. The color palette story is so weird (even though I suspect that it was supposed to match the theme, whatever it was) and the looks are so serious and restricted in some way.

IDK, maybe it will grow on me, let's see.

The colored pieces (big part of the show) were not it for me... Some of the fitting (specially on coats and on Amelia's skirt) and casting choices are also debatable.

Buuut...

Mica's look was just perfection. Hilary Rhoda's as well!

This show has too many highlights to cite here but just to name a few: I neeeeed the hiking boots, the long embroidered coat, the whole look on one of the blonde boys and the wrinkled dress!

Is it the Harry Potter theme at the end?

Yes, I also agree that some pieces were exaggerated because of the quirky palette. But to be honest, it's not something that compromised the collection. It's strong and definitely reminds us why Miuccia is a legend - she's always so cute and delicate at the end of the shows.

Great casting! Loved seeing Hilary Rhoda, so unexpected.

There are some elements that I liked but some I can leave…

Always here for Miu Miu mens and still waiting for a dedicated mens collection!!

Is Lotta still styling this? Could very much sense her vibe in this..

Oh, Miss Rhoda looking stunning as always!

I still need time to digest the collection (too many looks and too many bright colors), but there are many interesting silhouettes and ideas!

Love that she shines without Raf!

I guess now we have the confirmation that the issue is really Raf.
Because the dumb clothes we had at Prada still have me angry.

I think the collection needed a lot of editing. There are very beautiful, timeless and desirable clothes and in the middle, eyebrows-raising propositions (the looks on Mica and Rianne).
For me it was about a dialogue between bourgeoisie and working-class a bit, or classicism and utilitarian.

I love that popelin cotton was the fabric of choice here. The shirt dresses were good, so were the « furs ».
I love Gigi and Hilary Rhoda’s looks. I would wear them with some derby shoes on day and some killer Saint Laurent or Francesco Russo heels at night!
A lot of pieces are good and the logo is not obnoxious.

Lotta was maybe too confused in her styling and the casting was a bit weird to me.

Nevertheless, good show!

^ she always styles the odd model choices in a way that they look almost deformed and like ‘it’s so weird to see them in [insert brand name]’, and she makes the older people look stupid. She just can’t let go of the same brand of smugness and weirdcore that built her career and Demna’s and that reeks of 2015 and being so out of touch now. My consolation is that being unable to grow and move on is pretty much digging your own grave in fashion.

Nice collection.. lots of cool pieces, and the Vagabond-like Mary Janes I’m already sick of! lol

The menswear/menswear inspired portion was the best part the rest was yuck, the 2 low rise skinny jeans outfits legit remind me of meth heads panhandling in LA. The dress ensembles looked like Breakfast at Tiffany's on crack

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->