Miu Miu S/S 2010 : Lindsey Wixson by Mert & Marcus

Lindsey can't model for sh!t the more i look at the ad the i more dislike it. especially considering last season's priceless ads.-_-

Wow, so much Lindsey hate. I really like the girl. She's very fresh. But I see why people dislike her.
But I personally find her adorable.

i love this. way better than i expected. it doesn't really look like lindsay & the focus isn't on her face which is a huge part of why i like it....

60's feelings. The length of her legs kinda freak me out.
It's okay for me though.

I like the way they made an advantage out of her special look with that sixties styling and the background and colours are just perfect.

I still perfer to concentrate on the models who can be versatiöe due to their appearance.

It couldn't have been worse. I find it really hard to understand how can somebody like this. :shock:

Love the first shot as a thumbnail but it gets ugly as soon as you enlarge it and you can actually see her facial features...

one can like it just like u cannot - as simple as that. Its really cool ad.

And in what kind of way is this sentence related to what I've said? Of course somebody can like this ad but of course I can't understand why, that perspective is beyond awful.B)

I'm not that thrilled with the first shot, either. The angle it was shot from isn't all that bad, it's her broke-down model pose and robotic legs that are. Minus that, it certainly has the makings to be an excellent campaign; this is only one shot. I especially like the radiant, shiny super-long hair and prints on her clothes and shoes; the post-processing adds to the styling and gives it sort of a disco "54" feel.

^ I was actually thinking more The Village of the Damned with all those white haired alien kids. Creepy stuff.

She looks so...scary! :ninja:
It reminds me of those porcellain dolls you usually see in a horror movie!
Not to mention those cheap shoes

^ something i've noticed with MiuMiu (vs. Prada) campaigns. They never use the styling (hair/makeup) from the MiuMiu show in the MiuMiu ads.... whereas they ALWAYS do in the Prada ads.... so weird. Wonder why.... different direction staff?

yeah you would understand with celebs why they style differently but not models. i loved it on the runway this season so its a shame!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->