Miu Miu S/S 2013 Paris

great make up, real strong denims but why the fur coats in a summer collection??
hate the shoes too
nobody could climb up those stairs

#bored

Last edited by a moderator:
Feels like older Prada and MiuMiu collections combined, which I love, but feels out of touch with what she gave us @ Prada...

i don't know what to make of this… it's very elegant, but other than that? The outerwear is to die for, so are the bags. the shoes are horrible and certain looks reminded me of prada s/s 09

I want to see close ups of the jewelry cause that looked very interesting.

sooo good, and the delicious bags and shoes are just to die for:heart::heart::heart:

so bored so i switched off the livestream well before the finale

I hadn't cringed one bit...ultimately one of my favorite Miu Miu collections since F/W 11.12.

There was a similarity to the fabric used here as her Prada Fall 10.11 collection (She even used a different version of the music she played in this collection as her Fall 10.11). Usually Miu Miu plays out the girly girl type of collection but there was mixture of conservative and sexy. Regardless if Spring and Summer isn't written all over this collection I appreciate that there really isn't a "Season" category made literate on the collection. The smaller accessories such as a the gloves (big deal for me, the colors were just perfect in those leathers) and the necklaces. Thank goodness the shoes were not atrocious as her Prada collection and thank goodness she played more with the fabrics, which she normally does with Miu Miu anyways.

The fur pieces worked their best in this collection...better than her Prada S/S 2011!

It reminds me very much of the volume and cut of Raf Simon's swansong Jil Sander collection, but in delivered in neutrals.

nowfashion

Last edited by a moderator:
I would've liked to see this for Prada... It looks quite unispired, though.

I hope the fur is fake.Using real fur is one of things I hate in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->