Miu Miu S/S 11 Paris

Wow, i take it the inspiration was 'Stardom' with the star prints and the soundtrack with the x factor (was a bit weird hearing Cheryl cole's voice over a fashion show), American idol, fame.....i love Miuccia and what she does, i like this, well at least i think i do...The accessories, as always were lovely...

The dresses look lovely, the pleating is really nice and that swan dress is beautiful! Shoes are perfect as always. Hate the stars and those horrible leather jackets. Quite disappointing since I love the Prada show and hoped Miuccia would close a rather weak Paris fashion week with a smashing, breathtaking collection.

Okay... a bit odd, the combinations of some of the fabrics and colors and patterns, and obviously not as wearable as the past collection, but I still think there were some nice, strong pieces in this collection. Soundtrack was... unique

I adore everything apart from that oddly fitting leather jacket. The silk dress with the swan on the front is lovely.

Love this dress:

tumblr_l9vvjsIADP1qa214go1_500.jpg

daylife.com

ooooh i'm loving it, the styling is wonderful too

Not a huge fan :( I was expecting something else. I do love the shoes though, especially the neon yellow ones!

good grief. how alexandre matthieu is this?

In love with this collection!! It's a little bit country.. A little bit rock n roll.. I love the jackets.. They are a bit nudie suit.. And the dresses are great they reminnd me a little of the fairy collection .. One of my faves!! I love the swan and hand dresses and ESP the cropped jackets!!

I LOVE THIS :heart::heart::heart:
The colours, the fabrics, the patterns are gorgeous.
The makeup is exquisite. The models look beautiful from top to bottom.
This season has been so hit and miss and everyone is turning into 90s Calvin Klein so thank you Miuccia for something a bit different.

OMG!
I take back what I just said!
This collection is so wonderful.
It's so tacky and cheap from head to toe i cannot not love this!!

The last look from post #45 is MARVELOUS!!

I instantly fell in love with this collection. Everything was so beautiful in a very quircky Miu Miu way.

i love every single piece in this collection that doesn't have the big star on it.
those are some seriously gorgeous dresses - the swan ones esp. also, these tops with "flowerish" upper part are gorgeous. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->