Miu Miu S/S 11 Paris

amazing! favorite show. loved the finale and seeing the dresses all together. the colors where great. loving the shoes!:woot:

I feel like the last collection was so fresh, young and quirky. This is the opposite, not fresh at all... don't think I like it, but it was hard to really see the clothes in the livestream.

hate all those leather jackets!! love the dresses though, they look lovely....

the jackets are HORRIBLE and i could do without the star prints, but everything else is fantastic. THE SHOES! im in love. is it april yet? i need them all

some caps from miumiu.com

i have different emotions about this :D the first song they played, was wonderful, in sace if anybody knows it please tell me, then AMERICAN IDOL :lol: and those neon splashes and crazy jackets
idk idk, IT'S MIUCCIA, ya know.
need HQs to sum up everything

Terrible show to end a terrible season(the worst I've ever seen,fashion is going nuts really!)
I only save the shoes(they need to be worshipped) and monocolor dress,the rest was rubbish

what. in. the. holy. f*ck. is. that. That jacket needs to be burn on the hanger

Last edited by a moderator:
That was awesome. Neon heels, tons of satin, loved the prints, loved it all. Loved the leather jackets! Arizona Muse opened and closed, yes?

I'm jump all the time, i'm so happy! :woot::heart::flower:

I loooooved the Neon Satin. :lol::evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
worst stream ever, both lights and direction were awful!

a few more caps

miumiu.com

It felt awfully dated and just weird combinations all the way from the first look to the closing one. I'm not digging the inspiration here either. Wannabe starlets graving for their 15 minute fame (American Idol)?

Miu Miu - Spring Summer 2011 - Full Show (Exclusive video on You Tube)

oh and the soundtrack was extremely confusing (lol the judges on the talent shows)

I love so much this!
the soundtrack, the amazing shoes, the lights, omg, this is the best year for Miucca, Miu Miu and Prada were so wonderful

Some really unattractive pieces in this collection.....the shoes were the only saviour! Nowhere near as hot as F/W10.11

OMG!this shoes is just one piece which I really like the whole season. And Prada wedges, of course, too.
P.S. Love soundtrack, something magical and clothes suitable for this music

Reminds me of the old Miu Miu collection with the Harlequinn, it looks like satin will be BIG next spring. Will this sell? But of course it's again down to bags and shoes.

I wonder why did they change the venue? Anyway, the collection is quite promising, I just need some more time for it. The soundtrack though gave me the creeps, what a dramatic vibe. One of the most amazing ones of the season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->