Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

I'm just waiting for someone who works in the fashion industry to give us some more clues :lol:...

I believe is this:

Magazine: Vogue Nippon
Issue: January 2008
Title: She Loves the Wet and Wild
Photographer: Yelena Yemchuk
Model: Natasha Vojnovic

43430natashavojnovicvogyo0.jpg

But that one has the theme of being wet, I thought it was something unrelated and then the model in question is drenched in a few shots?

It could be Natasa...but anyway there have long been rumors about her dabbling in the wrong things. Which would explain how she got so rough, she used to look so flawless at the start of her career, now...just wow, the face is tore up.

Page Six also ran an item a couple years ago about her and Elise Crombez having a little sapphic thing going on at a NY bar in public...

It could be Natasa...but anyway there have long been rumors about her dabbling in the wrong things. Which would explain how she got so rough, she used to look so flawless at the start of her career, now...just wow, the face is tore up.

Page Six also ran an item a couple years ago about her and Elise Crombez having a little sapphic thing going on at a NY bar in public...

True about her face...I saw her a few weeks ago in Bed Bath & Beyond and I knew it was her immediately but was shocked by her appearance.

Yeah, could be, but as Lacroix mentioned, I would be expecting "sexy wet hair" somewhere unexpectedly rather than in a bath house.

What things has Natasha allegedly dabbled in?

Sorry ,I'm too lazy to look back a few pages lol.

Which red hot fashion favorite just lost her multi-season contract with a fashion label due to a case of the sniffles at a company party? Apparently this cutie spent the whole evening in the washroom powdering her nose at the lucrative shindig.

Look for new ads featuring a curvaceous (and sober) Brazilian sometime soon.
(source: ONTD via thelovehater)

Any thoughts? :shifty:

Someone name ALL the brazillian models then we'll take one off the list one by one :lol:, and we'll find out. :rofl:

It could be Sasha with Prada...or one of the Ralph Lauren girls...beyond that there really aren't a lot of labels that repeat girls...

Stammy replaced by Trentini for DKNY??
esp as trentini has a goodgirl reputation and stam a party girl one.

Stammy replaced by Trentini for DKNY??
esp as trentini has a goodgirl reputation and stam a party girl one.

Everyone at ONTD thinks it's Stam with DKNY too...but she seems kind of obvious since everyone knows she had issues in the past. She just had her best season ever though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->