Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^She's contracted for at least this season, so the image won't change until the transition process goes through ^_^ They wouldn't have reshot the ad and published it within a month's time :smile:

...if it's all true, that is :wink:

That makes sense.. well I doubt this whole thing will really affect Stam's career TOO much (i mean look at Kate Moss..) but I wonder how much $$ she lost from losing this fragrance deal.

Yeah, but Kate Moss is a supermodel and a genuine celebrity. Jessica Stam doesn't have the status, the closeknit friendships with designers, etc. to have the same popularity surge that Kate received after her scandal.

Not that I think Stam's career will be very affected. She's not very famous; people won't recognize her and say "that's the girl that everyone says is _____!" and think badly of the brand.

I always thought the industry turned a blind eye to this though. If it's true, I hope it's a wakeup call for the model to get some help.

Stam is moving up though...she was starting to get pap attention the last time she was in LA...and people thought that was strange.

She just needs another famous bf...

Stam is moving up though...she was starting to get pap attention the last time she was in LA...and people thought that was strange.

She just needs another famous bf...
I agree. I see her in tabloids all the time under like the best dressed of the week lists and what not.

Yeah, but Kate Moss is a supermodel and a genuine celebrity. Jessica Stam doesn't have the status, the closeknit friendships with designers, etc. to have the same popularity surge that Kate received after her scandal.

But I'm just saying I can see her party girl image drawing in some designers cough Cavalli cough.. I thinks he isn't as big as Kate obviously but she is pretty big enough so that she won't be completely discarded by the fashion industry for this type of behaviour

I believe is this:

Magazine: Vogue Nippon
Issue: January 2008
Title: She Loves the Wet and Wild
Photographer: Yelena Yemchuk
Model: Natasha Vojnovic

I think wgtl figured it out

i had heard rumors about the falling out between stam and DKNY...
caroline's pics are gorgeous though

^^^Ugh if that's true. That def. makes me dislike her. I thought she seemed like a sweet girl.

WHICH model had to be thrown into a vat of water in order to sober up during a magazine editorial shoot? As a revenge of sorts, the magazine put the photos in their final spread.

I still don't think it's the Vogue Nippon shoot, because obviously that one was intentionally a swimsuit editorial. It wouldn't seem to be "revenge" if the pictures were ones that fit with the theme that well.
I'm still waiting...and keeping an eye out. :wink:

What is this about Coco Rocha throwing a fit backstage? Or is this old news?

http://www.modelsblog.info/index.php/2008/01/01/coco-rocha-angers-anti-smoking-advocates/

If there is any truth to the rumor - I'm not taking this at face value - it's pretty shameful of her to have such a sour attitude.

TMZ never pulled anything of the sort recently, and the idea that E! news would be interested in Coco at this point...? :huh: Unless it's E! Canada, but even then...

I don't buy it -- Especially not considering the accuracy (Or lack thereof) of some of this site's other "reports." :P

^^I'm with Faith on this one. Neither one of us can remember a picture of Coco smoking, ever. While that doesn't deny that she could be rather good at hiding it, she's publically said that she doesn't smoke, I believe.

Beyond the fact that no American entertainment news channel or program has done any reporting on a non-VS model for years, the idea that the 'Anti-Smoking Advocates' would have gotten wind of this short-lived TMZ clip is even more ridiculous...ugh.

This blog is disgusting. While the sensationalized stories are interesting to read for some uninformed persons, the lies and the blatant stupidity is overwhelming. Claudia Sears...? The photos are Claudia Seiler. Who knew that after a BluGirl campaign and a Prada exclusive that she was a multi-millionaire? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
E! is just stupid in general
their the people who put numerous pics of sasha.p in a story about gemma ward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->