Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

They both have the same girlish appeal. I'm not surprised that DKNY went to Carol after they broke (or terminated :lol: ) the contract with Stam.

Assuming that the rumor is true, of course :lol:

I am glad they got Caroline too, but I just hope that it didn't do anything to her and Stam's relationship. :smile:

They both have the same girlish appeal. I'm not surprised that DKNY went to Carol after they broke (or terminated :lol: ) the contract with Stam.

Assuming that the rumor is true, of course :lol:
Stam and Caroline must go up for a lot of the same jobs :blink:
But comparing the DKNY ads Stam just looked so much better.... :shock::shock:

of course the rumor is true^_^
but i agree, stam looks better

One campaign loss won't matter to Stam...she's been doing DKNY for awhile anyway.

Model Behavior?

They all look at Irina (Freja, Emina, and Daria) like shes ridiculous..kind of a get away from me now look. :lol:

and I wonder why Elise is the only one Irina didn't ask the penguin question to?

No, she hasn't :flower: She's done DKNY for one season.

For real...I could've sworn I have seen her as the perfume face for awhile...are you sure? I thought she did that apple fragrance thing for a few seasons now...:huh:

^The apple fragrances have been Louise Pedersen :smile: Stam has only done Delicious Night starting from FW07 :smile:

I always knew Jessica was a diva, but I really didn't expect this from her.. I still like her though.. I wonder if she'll do DKNY and Donna Karan this February..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->