Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Karl's comment to Kim is a well documented in the model and celeb weight thread. But shouldn't be brought up here.

Kim Noorda?

This thread is so addictive, I've actually turned the TV off and I've brought food. I don't want to miss a second.

Trentini isn't my favourite either but she seems down to earth and hard working, which I respect.

Yes, it really is quite unfortunate...:doh: But all is more than well now, thankfully :lol: (Depending on how overexposed you consider her to be at this point)

Just because someone is professional sometimes, can barely speak English, and jumps well and had a nice smile doesn't necessarily equate she is a sweetheart, though. Trentini curls my toes in a VERY bad way.

I'm actually surprised by Caroline's success but...American Vogue stuck by her.

Here's a short one:

Which A-list model, who can afford to buy the things she models, has five notorious sticky fingers. She tends to think what she wore, or what other girls wore, ought to belong to her so she often just takes off with the items she wants without concern. Not only that, but she blames it on other models for things that have gone missing. ;-) Problem now, though? She steals from the other girls their personal belongings. What a klepto!

There should be a site like ONTD, but like model gossip instead. I'm tired of hearing every single detail of Britney Spear's life. It's just "ugh"

Which A-list model, who can afford to buy the things she models, has five notorious sticky fingers. She tends to think what she wore, or what other girls wore, ought to belong to her so she often just takes off with the items she wants without concern. Not only that, but she blames it on other models for things that have gone missing. ;-) Problem now, though? She steals from the other girls their personal belongings. What a klepto!

Jessica Stam
I remember I heard a story about how she took someone's shoes :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, that one was waaaay too easy, but I think for the night. Adieu. Maybe some more tomorrow. :wink:

I think stam too, Ive heard stuff like that...btw this thread is soooooooo addictive

OKAY ONE MORE.

What model member is the sweetest girl ever and deserves only the very best success and good thoughts from all of us here. :* :*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->