Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

a staff told me Charo is ugly. lol

but i didn't disagree with him either.

Wow its unusual and nice to hear something positive about snejana :heart: I've heard nice things about eugenia before as well as raquel and daria its nice to know there are some nice hardworking girls.

^ :rofl:@ Marcel's comment.

i like Flavia. great to work with. she's got little newbie crushin' on her.

It's great to hear good things about Eugenia. She's always been one of my favorites.^_^

I don't like Alyona either:( She gives me the impression of a petulant give year old.:ninja:

Btw, isn't Brad working as a part-time real estate agent these days?

Last edited by a moderator:
snejana is one of the hardest working girls. she knows this kind of opportunity is nothing to toy with. but she did get that "reputation", which astounds me.

I think the biggest horror in the fashion world is Lily D. BLECH. Do not want. And Chanel Iman.

That's good to hear about Eugenia and Snejana...Eugenia does seem very hardworking...most of of the Russian girls do actually.

I believe it about Snej though...in that one interview she gave...she said she really wanted the fame and to be recognized...I think it's important for her that people she grew up around know she made something of herself.

Snejana's reputation as being a b*tch was really out of one season when she didn't really know anyone and didn't know how to handle the attention. Not to mention she has always been cutthroat and didn't think she needed to make friends to become a model if she was good to the designers and photographers. She's not difficult to work with, really, and very receptive to what people tell her to do. She's still immensely withdrawn from backstage antics, but it's because she honestly dismisses how fake everything she is. Snejana comes to work, not to goof around. She might've earned her reputation in one season and she's certainly not a delight, but she doesn't deserve her reputation to still be the same, smartarse.

Alyona and that gang are petulant. They're more concerned with the party and that lifestyle and think they are just so cool and awesome. She's one of the girls from supreme I am rooting for to fall on her face next season. And no, it doesn't have to do with Bottega. There is a whole story there that I can't divulge, so don't ask! Sorry. :( But I don't want it to be accused it is out of a bias for a particular Latvian.. :wink:

I think the biggest horror in the fashion world is Lily D. BLECH. Do not want. And Chanel Iman.

So the stories about Lily are true? im not really that suprised tbh.
I guess that explains why snejana never seems to be friends with some of the models that were around when she started.

edit: i was just on mdc and i was wondering what are the top 2 like in their rankings? raquel and sasha. i've not heard a bad thing about either of them but i am intrigued about sasha she always seems so nice.

lily d always gives me the impression of a very arrogant person that thinks she is better than anybody (although I like her as a model..) chanel seems so full of herself, ..

lily d always gives me the impression of a very arrogant person that thinks she is better than anybody (although I like her as a model..) chanel seems so full of herself, ..

I still can't understand why US Vogue included her on that May cover last year. She's NOT a super in any sense of the word imho. There were MANY other models that deserved her spot.

I still can't understand why US Vogue included her on that May cover last year. She's NOT a super in any sense of the word imho. There were MANY other models that deserved her spot.

Her and Laura Hollins did not BELONG :yuk:

Well, Lily is a GREAT model, so she deserves her success in that right, but as a person. I'd rather spend time with.. like.. I can't think of someone worse. Ha.

I love how everyone is starting to refuse to call her Agyness and instead Laura Hollins. I hope I run into her and can shout LAURA. LAURA HOLLINS. ARE YOU 18 OR 25. DISCUSS. I will probably get a hipster cowboy boot to my face...

Is Laura Hollins her real name? I thought it was Agnes? (When you hear that name you automatically picture someone who's 80 years old .. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->