Model Casting S/S 2019

The collection was stunning and the cast was very nice. However, it was so incredibly anticlimactic to see Gigi close the show.

I needed Binx to close, where was she when I needed her most? Is this PGM's doing?

^^
James Scully retired. It was obvious PG was going to take over TF as he is also doing the majority of Carine's shows.
I wonder if he is going to do Stella too.

Yes, a Tom Ford show without Binx is weird. She is really a Tom Ford woman, weirdly...

Tory Burch Spring 2019

Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 16.44.55.png

instagram.com/dmeiyue

Yasmin Wijnaldum closed Jeremy Scott and opened Kate Spade, its nice to see a model with a good walk opening and closing shows

Rianne opening RL :heart:. Also I'm happy to see Anja and Malaika doing the show

What a casting at RL goshh what a. Pleasure to see maaaany girls there

Queens of the season Rianne and Vitto opening the show!!!

Birgit Kos, luna, blanca, Carlinne w,...

Ralph gave us everything. The blue chip clan (Vitto, Rianne, Mica, Fran, Lineisy, Adut), the nepo models (Gigi, Kaia), the forgotten ones (Malaika...), modern icons (Fei Fei..), older icons (Amber, Lakshmi...), Ralph’s faves (Olga, etc)...lovely cast, will be hard to top at least in NY.

I know it’s still early but I like the castings so far. Cuchine’s cast was lovely as well.

I expect Mathilde to have a great season.

Meghan Collison was at Dion Lee, hope to see her more this fashion month

I’m guessing Piergiorgio did R13 cause the cast has his print all over (Adut, Kiki, Hiandra, Natalie Westling, Anyelina, Kaia, Sora, etc)

Longchamp had a really strong cast, it was done by Michelle Lee.

R13 & Longchamp had extremely same same casts ...also shout out Nobis opening Longchamp ...another observation i 'm struggling to pick Giselle Norman & Frannie apart lol..also seen Alex Micu out here which is always good thing ....some of these walks though ...the less said the better ....

Exquisite casting at Brandon Maxwell...

What?! We have Iman, Emily D what a nice surprise! Kiki, Joan, Yasmin, Birgit luna, Moody, Grace, Cara soo faaar! Bravo

Who casted the show?

By the way,,, Longchamp pretty solid casting with Rianne, Sasha P, Kaia, Mica, Amanda, Fran, Luna

Longchamp felt like a Vuitton/Chloé show to me in terms of the casting. Was it by Brokaw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->