Model Casting S/S 2023

Aylah Peterson isn't doing much shows in Milan. She didn't walk at Versace show...SAD
I also didn't see Quinn Mora in Milan

Aylah Peterson isn't doing much shows in Milan. She didn't walk at Versace show...SAD
I also didn't see Quinn Mora in Milan

Was going to ask about Quinn yeah, Rebecca Leigh too, they flopping, and that's why we're watching the top girls being more selective than ever nowadays doing very few shows. Also Victoria Fawole with an amazing campaign season and didnt show up in NY or Milan? crazy.

Loved Ferragamo, so chic and sleek.

Nice seeing Jess PW at Ferragamo. Has not really walked top shows in a while.

Kate Moss at Bottega Veneta. Interesting choice

the casting everywhere have been bla...Love the diversity but kindof ruined the casting process in general. A runway model literally means anyone now which isnt a bad thing!

No Steinberg at Dior? And what was that closing girl who had no idea what she was there for? haha

There were so many different black girls at YSL but why they not cast one of his favorites - Alek? She is still in perfect shape and not much changed

Liya and Iselin at Courrèges.

Also a nice touch that they included the models in the production credits at the end of the livestream (only misspelling a couple of names lol).

Another season with terrible castings. Many blank girls in all shapes and colors, some fillers - Naomi and MCB i think of you two. I hope the trend of plus size models will be soon over it was painful to watch some looks.

Anyway, lovely to see Yasmin Warsame, Luca, Iselin, Carmen and Liya.

Last edited:
I am not sure what even counts as a top show in Paris anymore, but I feel like there is no one now who walks almost all the traditional top shows (Dior, Saint Laurent, Loewe, Chloe, Isabel Marant, etc). Lots of changes from show to show.

I am not sure what even counts as a top show in Paris anymore, but I feel like there is no one now who walks almost all the traditional top shows (Dior, Saint Laurent, Loewe, Chloe, Isabel Marant, etc). Lots of changes from show to show.
Miriam Sanchez did all this shows except Chloe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->