Model Casting S/S 15

I didn't care for Miu Miu either, just a toned down Prada casting.

It's funny how Ashley is adopting a lot of the Saint Laurent girls.

^ Like who?

Grace Hartzel is really not a good fit at Prada and Miu Miu. Away with her.

The Hermés cast was quite nice to me:flower: Although I would loved to see Grace Mahary there, her elegance and beauty would fit the collection to a tee...

^Helena, Grace, Issa

I think Issa benefited a lot this year from that Meisel thing with VI which leads to Prada and a slew of other things. Meisel girls always end up there somewhere. I like her, but I prefer her for something like McQueen where her look can be fully utilized to full effect. I loved her at McQueen this season.

Time to look back on some of the top faces from last season

Helena Severin: very disappointing
Kasia Jujeczka: very disappointing
Charlene Hogger: completely disappeared
Alisa Ahmann: some B-list shows in NY, no Europe
Iano Godnia: B- and C-list shows throughout
Sophie Touchet: very disappointing
Waleska Gorczevski: a no-show at some of the biggest shows, still a lot of shows though
Ronja Furrer: disappointing
Emma Waldo: very disappointing

Funny, cause Ola, Harleth, Eva, Nastya, Julie, Julia B, Ine, Lexi, Irina L, Binx, Anna E, Malaika from S/S 2014 are all doing extremely well.

Seriously though, I think this season's newbies will fall into the disappointing group rather than the S/S 2014 one. Nobody stood out really, few exceptions.

^ I can't recall so many top newcomers having such a bad sophomore season
Add Imaan Hammam not showing up til Irfe in Paris and after a Vogue cover and SS 14 Holly Rose and Kate Goodling already not even walking

I didn't expect Helena Severin to kill in the runway department, I think she did fine. Closed a few shows here and there I think enough to keep the editorial work coming and might grab a campaign too. I agree, Charlene feel off.

I'm also disappointed in Ysaunny season, I thought she was going to do well since she had quite a few people behind her but it seems they were just infatuated for a moment.

According to her thread, Alisa Ahmann had to be booked out because of her bad skin. Apparently she has been suffering from an allergic reaction due to make up she had to wear for a shoot before fashion month.

I don't know what happened to Charlene... (then again, looking at the pics from the shows she walked, I might have a suspicion.)

Ronja Furrer wasn't that dissappointing in my opinion, she walked a lot of A-list shows.

I would have expected Hollie-May Saker to do better.
Also, Antonia Wesselohs comeback was really not great at all; not to say non-existent.

I was very happy to see Karolin Wolter back on at least some runways, and I loved that a lot of girls from around 2011/12 (if I recall correctly) reappeared and did quite well, for example Daga Ziober, Zuzanna Bijoch and Elena Bartels.

Imaan Hammam only doing Hermes, Irfe and JPG in Europe while being around the whole time is just shocking and disgusting.

The girl who really stood out was MICA . After Prada Exlusive walked every important show . Amazing List. Best New Comer Hands Down!! Finally someone who stands out in the crowd of newbies :smile:

The girl who really stood out was MICA . After Prada Exlusive walked every important show . Amazing List. Best New Comer Hands Down!! Finally someone who stands out in the crowd of newbies :smile:

Definitely agree with this. Mica is like the only newcomer that truly stands out this season imo. Something about her is just SO adorable! I mean... That face is something out of the heavens. Like... Really

Edie's sisters were at Vuitton. I really don't get it. The same way I don't get Gigi Hadid, who needs photoshop to make her look like a model and doesn't do anything for the clothes that she wears.

Edie's sister's....how pretentious..
Go away ->

What does that Gigi Hadid even do? Is she actually a model or....? :blink:

i liked edie's sister at LV, her walk was cool and the outfit on her was very fitting imo

I'm not that big a fan of Jean Campbell on the runway, but she's gorgeous in print and I think that despite her background, she's a rather unpretentious, neat fit as Nicolas' current muse.

Also sorry/not sorry but I think Gigi looked pretty great on the runway this season, far more glamorous than any of the other nepotism queens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->