Model Casting S/S 15

I really dont understand the hype around Molly Blair, I don't think anything they put on her looks good on her body and that walk is awful

It really is a bad season for established girls.

especially if you were on the SEPTEMBER cover of US Vogue! what the hell!

:lol: omg preach...Vanesa had the weirdest season ever and poor Imaan was banned from Europe aparently :blink:

Does anyone else think this season's casting is a direct response to the ressurgance of models on the cover (especially in september). Its almost as if the magazines are trynna to push the trend of "new super-models", but the shows were quick to shut that down. ASAP

For those, who wondered where Sasha Luss is. She's ill and went to Moscow on Saturday, so we won't see her on any shows today as we didn't see her on Chanel, Valentino and etc.

L.V had the EXACT same boring *** cast from last season :yuk:

Freja closing, Liya, that one blonde Proenza exclusive girl, Marte, Milou...I loved the LV cast, tbh. It could've had diversity FOR SURE, but alas I liked it.

It's sad not seeing Julia Nobis at all the shows she usually walks over the past two days such as Louis Vuitton and Chanel :( i hope she recovers from her accident quickly!! :(

3 Asian models in Louis Vuitton! This is at least something new.

It's sad not seeing Julia Nobis at all the shows she usually walks over the past two days such as Louis Vuitton and Chanel :( i hope she recovers from her accident quickly!! :(

What happened to Julia??

Edie's sisters were at Vuitton. I really don't get it. The same way I don't get Gigi Hadid, who needs photoshop to make her look like a model and doesn't do anything for the clothes that she wears.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Jean is not her sister...She has shown her skills with all her amazing print work and tbh, she looks really good on the runway as well. happy she opened the show:smile:

^^Jean is not her sister...She has shown her skills with all her amazing print work and tbh, she looks really good on the runway as well. happy she opened the show:smile:

Seems like YeohRocks was talking about Olympia who actually is Edie's sister; and she was at LV too

^^ apparently Julia was in a motorbike accident or something and is unable to walk for some reason? i'm not entirely sure of details though....

what about miu miu cast? i was expecting more surprises at least some newbie launching :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->