Model Casting S/S 15

She's the daughter of former Vogue UK editor Isabella Cawdor.

She's a daughter of a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills I think? :lol:

Yolanda Foster's daughter. Although, Gigi has been working for Guess and doing their campaigns for many seasons. Not high fashion, but she's definitely been legitimately modeling for a while.

Yolanda Foster's daughter. Although, Gigi has been working for Guess and doing their campaigns for many seasons. Not high fashion, but she's definitely been legitimately modeling for a while.

Because Guess is legitimate modeling...? I don't mean to be caustic, but I don't see how that means much of anything in the modeling business. Sure, she has that Tom Ford fragrance ad, but it's quite cringe-worthy. She's a dead ringer for Fergie.

And I have no idea who Yolanda Foster is. All I know is that she's a Real Housewife.

^How is multiple Guess campaigns not legitimate? No it's not high fashion, buts it's a worldwide company and well known label of which she is the face for multiple seasons, with a decent rate I may add. modeling exists outside of the high fashion spectrum fyi.

I have to agree Gigi impresses me much more as a model than Kendall. Not saying she is high fashion but even without family connections I could see her being a fairly successful commercial ad/print model.. she is a gorgeous girl.

I don't know Gigi's famous family background, so I had to google her when she was first mentioned on tfs in other threads. But I agree, I think she's a good model - both on the runway and in print.

Atelier Versace setting the bar high for Haute Couture casting! Love the BIG girls! Although I don't think I've seen at least one Asian girl.

What a fantastic casting at Atelier Versace! They're bringing sexy back. Always a pleasure to see Amber, Eva, Isabeli, Natasha, Karlie, Caroline, Jourdan and Iris.

Yes, fantastic cast. Right balance of veterans and new stars.
Not very fond of seeing Iris though. She said she didn't like modeling and was going to stop. If you say that, have some dignity and don't come back when you're out of money.

^

Well only an idiot won't comeback for the $$$

Anyways great cast!! Natasha opening :blush:

A single black model and a single (mixed) asian model out of a cast of 40? I am not buying what you're selling today, Versace. Granted, in a vacuum, the cast was pretty ace, but I can't consider a cast this whitewashed even remotely good, and no amount of Amber, Eva or Trentini can convince me otherwise. :judge:

A single black model and a single (mixed) asian model out of a cast of 40? I am not buying what you're selling today, Versace. Granted, in a vacuum, the cast was pretty ace, but I can't consider a cast this whitewashed even remotely good, and no amount of Amber, Eva or Trentini can convince me otherwise. :judge:

I know we had Joan and Jourdan but I agree.

Glad to see Iris

Yes, fantastic cast. Right balance of veterans and new stars.
Not very fond of seeing Iris though. She said she didn't like modeling and was going to stop. If you say that, have some dignity and don't come back when you're out of money.

It's not like a runway show is a super serious work.

I don't get Dior's casts. There are sooooo many new girls (mostly Russian's) who are so incredibly plain. They all look alike and Dior exclusives never make it big.

Then there are some Dior stars, like Daria, Kinga, Julia, Lexi and Katlin.

And then there are some fillers that return every season but are not necessarily are good fit for Dior. Sung Hee Kim, Kia Low, Zlata Mangafic, Marie P, Carolina S.

Like some of his collections, his casts are far from cohesive and lack overall star power.

LOL @ Natasha's hustle this couture season, let's see if this takes us back to RTW SS08,FW08.09 or SS09.

Aside from the lack of models of color, Versace had an A+ cast. Lots of actual women who can look sexy and fewer of the awkward teenagers.

The Natasha domination is great to see

Nice diverse casting at Giorgio Armani Privé... :neutral: Thrilled to see Luping represent some color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->