Models Who Aren't That Tall

^ A model on these boards (I don't remember whom, I'm afraid) went on a casting with her and said she was tiny in every sense of the word, but very leggy- that model said she was probably 5'7. Not to mention she's listed at 5'9, and no legit 5'9 is listed at 5'9. :wink: IMG pretty much bumps everyone up an inch and a half, so I'd say 5'7.5 is probably right in the range.

What are the legit 5'9 models listed as then? 5'10?

So IMG bumps it up by 1 1/2, what do other agencies do? one inch or two?

how tall is angela lindvall and erin wasson?

i wish agencies just told the truth. I mean, the casting director will notice if there is a 2" difference between you irl and the comp card.

What are the legit 5'9 models listed as then? 5'10?

So IMG bumps it up by 1 1/2, what do other agencies do? one inch or two?

how tall is angela lindvall and erin wasson?

The majority of them, yes. Chanel Iman and Vlada come to mind right off the bat- both are listed at 5'10, and both have said they were 5'9/175 cm.

I think the other agencies vary more. Women/Supreme is pretty serious about their size restrictions in general, so I think the majority of their board (especially at Supreme) is exactly what they say they are. It's different with established girls- Agyness is listed at 5'10 and she's definitely 5'8, but her height isn't an issue because her name and face alone more than make up for two inches of height. Same with DNA.

Overall, I'd say that One, DNA, Women/Supreme are the most honest about their model heights, while IMG, Marilyn, and Ford to the most fudging. Next is somewhere in between, and I'm not terribly familiar with Elite and New York Models stats.

yeah, when they had Felicity Gilbert, who is 5'5"ish, they listed her as 5'10"

:shock:

They are known to like tall girls and even if you aren't tall (although most are) you will end up at 5'9"

Last edited by a moderator:
Zippora seven who is 5' 7" is actually listed under her actual height at Viva paris (still at her joining height) and above her height 5'7.5" at elite and 62 models, but when you are that short i dont thnk there is any point hiding it, i mean hannah holman was first listed at 5' 7' then bumped to 5'9' within a month... fast grower..!!

measuring tape...

in this pic from the nom d show where all the models are standing on stage in the finale, you can see that she is shorter, by about 3 inches than all the 5'10 girls
Zippora is far left at front, Dovile Virsitile 5' 10" is far right at front
fojbxg.jpg

1am mag

me too!hahah
I guess this could be a good example on how proportions can be deceiving.
Look at this girl

010.jpg
. She looks to be like 5'10" atleast...she's 5'8!

profile mode management

agree.. she's petite all over!

i don't think that any of the working models today are much under 5'7" (and even then only a very few are around 5'7' Anouk Lepere, Amanda norgaard, mimmi Soderstrom, hannah holman, zippora, Julia Hafstrom (..sorry almost forgot you Almost famous) are hovering around 5' 7' , can almost count them all on your hands!)
people in this thread say things like sasha looks 5'5' becuse they are looking at 5'11' girls all the time.. i think Sasha looks to be 5' 7.5" at the least or closer to 5'8'

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we thought since she was the same height as kate moss who isn't taller than 5'6"..well we just kinda assumed.
There is a video of them standing together during the longchamp campaign

Love that video, they are both such great models:heart:... I think sasha looks at least 3 cm taller though which is enough to make her 5'7.5" haha:D:D:flower:

Oh puh leaseeeeeeeee hahahaha

I still think they are the same height.
a height war has commenced! :lol:

The majority of them, yes. Chanel Iman and Vlada come to mind right off the bat- both are listed at 5'10, and both have said they were 5'9/175 cm.

I think the other agencies vary more. Women/Supreme is pretty serious about their size restrictions in general, so I think the majority of their board (especially at Supreme) is exactly what they say they are. It's different with established girls- Agyness is listed at 5'10 and she's definitely 5'8, but her height isn't an issue because her name and face alone more than make up for two inches of height. Same with DNA.

Overall, I'd say that One, DNA, Women/Supreme are the most honest about their model heights, while IMG, Marilyn, and Ford to the most fudging. Next is somewhere in between, and I'm not terribly familiar with Elite and New York Models stats.

Which one: Models One or One management? one of them has a lot of short models like devon a.

^ One Management. They do indeed have loads of shorites on their main board, but their main board consists of basically all established models. Their new faces are all huge :shock:

petite all over!

er 5'8 is hardly "petite" for a woman :lol: when you consider it, its pretty stupid that 5'10 girls are considered tall but only 2 inches less and they are "short" :blink: 5'7 is actually quite above average for the ladies and considering how many MEN are 5'8 and below it dosnt really make sense to call those girls petite :lol:

its so strange how models and their management can get away with blatantly lying about their measurements though- are there no repurcussions?
anyway Kerry Degman is just about the shortest male model ever, listed as 6ft his real height can be estimated when he is next to other models and by his weird proportions :whistle:

1176355812origdl2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->