Most Underrated Model

Gazillion

Team Elise
Reaction score
hey guys... in the past few months, many new faces missed the "Alien season"... who do u think should be big but hasn't? my pick is "Kat".... so what is ur pick?

Kat opened BETSEY JOHNSON Fall 2003
00002.L.JPG
00003.L.JPG

BETSEY JOHNSON Spring 2004
00004.L.JPG
00007.L.JPG

Originally posted by xlakai@May 23rd, 2004 - 7:31 am
my pick is "Kat".... so what is ur pick?
She's cute. Has she done any ads, eds..??

Kat is adorable an so charismatic on the runway.

Kat01.jpg

Incase anyone is wondering, hr full name is Katya Bespyatikh, she hails from Moldova and is signed with NYMM

Originally posted by PinkAnik+May 23rd, 2004 - 4:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinkAnik @ May 23rd, 2004 - 4:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-xlakai@May 23rd, 2004 - 7:31 am
my pick is "Kat".... so what is ur pick?
She's cute. Has she done any ads, eds..?? [/b][/quote]
:shock: um i dunno... no ads, no eds for her....i really want to see more Kat

Originally posted by PradaP@May 24th, 2004 - 4:28 am
Kat is adorable an so charismatic on the runway.

Kat01.jpg

Incase anyone is wondering, hr full name is Katya Bespyatikh, she hails from Moldova and is signed with NYMM
thank you PradaP.... i didn't know her full name..... so "Katya Bespyatikh"...uh....

She looks like she's got a lot of potential and a lot of appeal. I like her. I'd really like to see Michelle Buswell hit it big. She got a swimsuit editorial in the latest US Vogue.

Originally posted by Episternum@May 24th, 2004 - 7:08 pm
She looks like she's got a lot of potential and a lot of appeal. I like her. I'd really like to see Michelle Buswell hit it big. She got a swimsuit editorial in the latest US Vogue.

Ah thats her ! I was wondering who this new face was ! Cute ! She looks different than in the Prada ad !

Michelle Buswell and Kat definitely shoud hit it "big" sometime in the future but god knows since they are in the "ever-unpredictable" modeling industry. There are so many girls who deserve fto be famous but only very few of them eventually do. I guess that's just how nature behaves!

I like Kat ... I remember her at the beginning of the Betsey Johnson show pouring champagne ... she's so hyper!
She's making her way ...

PS. Oh! And can you say ... T. Warren as well? :P :blush:

those are really adorable pics almost fomous! thanks for sharing! You guys are all adorable! do you still live in nyc? .-zoe

Originally posted by zoelemon@Jun 4th, 2004 - 4:02 pm
those are really adorable pics almost fomous! thanks for sharing! You guys are all adorable! do you still live in nyc? .-zoe
I live three hours from the city. I go there for jobs and important castings, and such. :smile: :smile: :smile:

I was there for about 2 weeks that time. There was a lot going on. :smile: :smile:

I had more pictures, but they're gone. :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->