Model of 2006

I predict Doutzen is going to explode in and out of the fashion world.

As far as up and comers in high fashion.. I think Snejana will continue moving on the up and up, as will Freja (eventhough I don't like her look)

I also think Hilary Rhoda, Iselin Steiro and Heather Bratton are going to continue their momentum from S/S shows...

And I'm going to make a bold prediciton, but Mariacarla is going to be the new Daria for 2006. Leaving Gemma to be the new Gemma...lol.. I"m talking about the runways here.. I still think Daria is going to be #1 in models.com.. but I am not holding my breath for her return to the catwalks. Caroline Trentini, Lily D are also going to continue going strong along the path towards Veteran status.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it so special about Snejana ? I saw her on ftv yesterday and she's so usual, so like many many other girls and many many other girls are so like her... I really don't get where all the hype about this girl comes from...

Mariacarla is going to be the new Daria for 2006.

Let's hope so ! Except for that I would like her to go back to dark hair...

I'm hoping for Marina Perez... Maybe Snejana and Sasha... Mariacarla is really coming on strong...

I don't know... Snejana bores me. Model of the year is absolutely Sasha! :woot::heart:

women....
Snejana, Maria-carla, felicity

men...
the latvian boys, rainer, eugen bauder, matias (argentinian)

I would say Sasha, Freja, Julia Dunstall, Snejana and Irina Lazareanu!

fashionkitten7 said:
What is it so special about Snejana?

She's so special because models with a look like that can do almost every show and ad-campaign. She is very versatile. She's not a huge fave of mine but I feel her vibe

yourbestfriend said:
Marina Perez

00010m.jpg

style.com

no she is not that i was talking about herself .. :( i really wonder who she is .. my message is below again, please help me to find that girl .. or please give me a list of models in that despile ..

johnniewalker said:
i don't know who she is .. may be, you can help me to find her name ..

she was the first face on alessandro dell acqua autumn/winter 05-06 .. generally men's show, but there are some female models .. and at the end of the show, she was the first runaway ..

please tell me her name :smile: i think, that girl was incredible ..

Cosette said:
I would say Sasha, Freja, Julia Dunstall, Snejana and Irina Lazareanu!

seems pretty spot on to me! :woot: at least, i'm cheering for freja (as always).:heart:

johnniewalker said:
i don't know who she is .. may be, you can help me to find her name ..

she was the first face on alessandro dell acqua autumn/winter 05-06 .. generally men's show, but there are some female models .. and at the end of the show, she was the first runaway ..

please tell me her name :smile: i think, that girl was incredible ..
It could be Bianca Balti nah? :unsure:

I agree with Miranda Kerr - Lee Jeans, Victoria Secrets, Bonds underwear and of course Maybelline last year, i think she's going to rise and boom this year

You think so? I think Jessica Stam is already pretty big anyway.. but I don't think the whole Anthony thing will boost her into the Giselle level.. it might just work against her actually.. and if she's really serious about this actress thing/getting your name out there whichever way you can.. she might not be sticking around too long in the biz anyway.

Well my pics are Snejana, Mariacarla, Freja, Gemma, Hilary, Heather, Felicity

Snejana... yeah probably... though I don't like her.

She's a pretty girl but there is absolutely --nothing-- behind her eyes.

:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->