Model of 2006

Behati Prinsloo. She's everywhere, and she seems to actually be unique for once.

Hilary Rhoda-because she got the Balenciaga "only girl" ad, she's walking top shows, and the designers love her. I love her too, she's my favourite of the new models.

Another model who is making a comeback of sorts to runway is Anne V. because she's done more shows now than she has in a couple seasons. At least I hope.

I would love to see Maggie Rizer make a return.

I think that Daria will cross over into the realm of the Supers and Gemma will get close, but I see Gemma crossing over in 07. Maria Carla will then rise towards the top of the pack.

Snejana has been the key model in most big shows so far...Daria is losing heat on the runway and so is Gemma...

Foxie-Pooh said:
Snejana has been the key model in most big shows so far...Daria is losing heat on the runway and so is Gemma...

After opening and closing Fendi and opening Moschino, I don't think Daria has anything to worry about. Right now she and Freja are tied for show opens at 8, which is pretty amazing for both of them, considering Milan isn't even over yet and we still have Paris. The next closest girl is Sasha, who is way back at 4. All of Sasha's opens were in NY, which is surprising to me that Milan wouldn't embrace her more. Hilary has really lost steam; I thought she'd come to Milan and take over, but she hasn't really done very many shows so far.

hardcorextragedy said:
Who do you think will top over all models in 2006. What model will grace more covers, snag more fashions shoots, stomp down more runways, and be featured in more campagins. Who do you think will be the best of 2006?

My pick is Cintia Dicker... whos yours??​

00406qp.jpg

Colleen180.jpg

Style.com​

OMG .. love this photos...

I love cintia..... she´s so beautiful :heart:

definitively she´s becoming the best model... in my opinion.. :innocent:

Vlada//Sasha//Freja for sure...
The three of them did a huge number of runway shows this season and I expect we'll be seeing them around alot more.
Sasha probably the most of the three..since it seems US Vogue has taken a liking to her..which means she'll be getting alot of editorials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->