Most Underrated Model

that's really cool.I travel to manhattan all the time for art openings. I will hopefully be moving there prmanently within the next year.

She is so beautiful..and you're right she has SO much energy..which is
re-freshing

:heart: her

Michelle Buswell also had an editorial in the most recent Harper's Bazaar, the one with Beyonce on the cover.

I used to think that Heather Marks was one of the most underused models ever:yuk: .................i mean i know she did a lot of shows but it seemed as if you never saw her....i'm really happy now because she's seems to be doing alot more runway....

who do u guys think we need to see more of.....:heart:

Nobody really comes to my mind...:unsure:

Hmm...May b...Linda Vojtova. :flower:

I would like to see more of Ruslana Korshunova!

PS: Bridget - who is that in your avatar?

sasseestefanie said:
JP..... I want to see a lot more eds of her.....

ah...I don't get her appeal, at all. She always looks so angry to me, or even like she wants to kill someone, and her looks are nothing special. That's just my opinion.

I want to see more of Cintia. She has so much personality, it's refreshing, even if she isn't a phenomenal beauty.

jssy4eva said:
I used to think that Heather Marks was one of the most underused models ever:yuk: .................i mean i know she did a lot of shows but it seemed as if you never saw her....i'm really happy now because she's seems to be doing alot more runway....

who do u guys think we need to see more of.....:heart:

thank you. she and Cintia and Elise can so rock the mainstream (aka L'Oreal Ads that Beyonce shouldn't be in) but nope. I don't see them enough :( .

my list

Adore said:
I would like to see more of Ruslana Korshunova!

PS: Bridget - who is that in your avatar?
I think thats cintia dicker

underrated:
polina [easy top 10-15 girl].
julia- greatest model since kate moss
caroline winberg- best model alive besides julia
cameron- one of hottest brunettes alive
buswell- one of best models, unheralded
sarah deanna- one of strongest models in years, totally unknown
sara ziff- huge in business, versatile classy & gorgeous, unknown outside shows. beautiful face & body. love her.
ana claudia - best brazil girl ever, has no career
jeisa- best brasil after ana c, should be as fanous as any model.
elise- in top 5-7 deserves top 3 maybe.
marija- maybe hottest brunette in a long time. top 5-7 could be top 3.
louise- even hotter than marija, best body maybe of any model, should be a superstar.
maria dvirnik- nearly unknown, great girl.
maria sharapova- one of mosdt famous beauties alive, yet not usually discussed in 'best model' category- yet. she will be.
valentina- if not for ralph lauren would be almost unknown. currently shes jumped into top 10-15.
luca- great model, totally unrecognized.
anouck- another spectaculat brunette, one of my faves in last 5 years, never broke through to superstar.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with you lady grey. Cameron is so hot, better than nataila v though comparable because they both have really intense eyes. i hope she gets a big contract this year

minasdecobre said:
There are sooo many underrated models: all male models!

Thats true.
I sometimes forget they are here....even though I :heart: them ^_^

yourbestfriend said:
Jeisa Chiminazzo...lots of runway work, hardly any ads
oooh I agree. I love her, but only get to see her in runway. I have a feeling she would do well in print too.

Luca Gadjus for sure :crush: she is so beautiful and versatile she needs more editorials and ads

Cintia got Loreal Ads now.... right??????....and Daria is so underated....lol.....I agree about Michelle Buswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->