Most Underrated Model

Cameron Russell needs more exposure, but i guess its because shes still focusing on school. I hope she decides to take a year off after graduating and i think she could become a star model.

Judith Vantomme(she's so cute
00178.L.JPG
) JP & in the past Griet Troch

eternity said:
Luca Gadjus for sure :crush: she is so beautiful and versatile she needs more editorials and ads

thats true... she didnt do too much ads lately... but the new gucci eyewear campaign is great...
but a while ago i'd say she did enough... saw her everywhere..

yourbestfriend said:
Jeisa Chiminazzo...lots of runway work, hardly any ads

I guess we could say the same about Polina Kouklina. :(

Tiiu, not underrated concerning her runwayjobs but she should get far more campaigns and editorials
Buswell, same applies to her I think
Sarah Deanna, she needs to be seen, what a face!
Julia Evgenova, been around for years but I bet hardly anyone knows who she is

perlefine said:
Julia Evgenova, been around for years but I bet hardly anyone knows who she is

well, thats just how it is with the model business... only very few of all the girls that model will have a name that is recognized...

Milage said:
well, thats just how it is with the model business... only very few of all the girls that model will have a name that is recognized...
I know, but this girl deserves more recognition than she gets in my opinion :flower:

Anne Catherine Lacroix is absolutely the most underrated female model. She has steadily been doing runway in Milan and Paris since 1996 and no company seems to have taken her under their wing yet. The only two ADs I can recall seeing her in were J I L S A N D E R for autumn/winter 2000-2001 and Louis Vuitton fall '02 I believe? She seems to be very reliable and consistent in her modeling and I think that is why she has been booked for a major show ever year since 1996.

shopsmuch said:
ah...I don't get her appeal, at all. She always looks so angry to me, or even like she wants to kill someone, and her looks are nothing special. That's just my opinion.

I want to see more of Cintia. She has so much personality, it's refreshing, even if she isn't a phenomenal beauty.
i totally agree about cintia! i just love her but she is never in any ads! thank god that she is going to be in a few in the fall campaigns! also i want to see more of elyse taylor, marija, jeisa and sian abbott.

Cintia also got H&M campaign guys, I really think she should grab more jobs, she is the coolest thing, isnt she?

I dont think Jeisa is underrated though. I love her, she just doesnt do as many jobs as she did in 2002/03 Anyways, she is on Paris Vogue cover now, so i guess that's a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->