Naomi Campbell arrested

F

fashionologie

Naomi Campbell -- Arrested
Assistant claims model assaulted her
By TMZ.COM STAFF

(Mar. 30, 12:25PM ET) -- Naomi Campbell has been arrested for allegedly assaulting her assistant.

NYPD sources tell TMZ that the model was arrested at her home and taken to the Midtown North Precinct -- As of 12:20 PM EST, Thursday, Campbell was still there.

We're told the alleged assault occurred in the morning.

Update: 12:35PM ET -- We're told the incident occurred at 8:00 AM EST. The alleged victim, a 41-year-old woman, was struck in the head with an object, allegedly thrown by Campbell. The woman had a laceration on the back of her head. She went to Lenox Hill Hospital for stitches

fashionologie said:
Naomi Campbell -- Arrested
Assistant claims model assaulted her
By TMZ.COM STAFF

(Mar. 30, 12:25PM ET) -- Naomi Campbell has been arrested for allegedly assaulting her assistant.

NYPD sources tell TMZ that the model was arrested at her home and taken to the Midtown North Precinct -- As of 12:20 PM EST, Thursday, Campbell was still there.

We're told the alleged assault occurred in the morning.

Update: 12:35PM ET -- We're told the incident occurred at 8:00 AM EST. The alleged victim, a 41-year-old woman, was struck in the head with an object, allegedly thrown by Campbell. The woman had a laceration on the back of her head. She went to Lenox Hill Hospital for stitches
They should leave her in there :rolleyes:

Not again? Naomi is just so stupid&childish...Is she a five-year-old or something?

A good example of what money,power and fame can do to a person.

This is what....the 18th time this has happened?

She obviously has some major mental issues.

If I were a victim of one of her tantrums I would have taken my shoe and given her the beating with it. ^_^

Was the "unidentified object" the phone again? Maybe she uses those on purpose, so that the victims can't call the police after the attack :innocent:...

Wow. Doesn't this sound familiar... :rolleyes:... you'd think she's grown up since then. Ugh.

I think it has more to do with a serious mental issue than just immaturity.
Naomi obviously has anger issues that probably stem way beyond the
fact that shes in the industry. Although I'm sure being in the industry doesn't help her...

....somewhere Tyra is crying tears of joy...

she should do something to capitalize on it

like endorse boxing gloves or personal body armor

Could she move house next to a police station? This is getting to be like a marketing strategy or something...

I read that the housekeeper was let go earlier that same day, so this whole ordeal could just be a revenge plot/plot to squeeze money out of NC ..but she pretty much made her own bed with her previous treatment of her staff..

I can see her cellmates: "No, dude, I'm really in here with some supermodel. No, seriously. I am, dude!"

But that woman obviously has anger issues. It's sad. How many times has this happened before?

Why do people wanna work for her still? They know what's gonna happen...it's like they want it to.

I hope she gets what's coming to her. She is a loon. I don't care if the Housekeeper was fired earlier that is no right to attack someone.

What is with Naomi? You don't see Linda, Cindy, Elle etc beating people up. You don't see Kate wacking Fifi over the head with her cell phone while out shopping.

LOSER

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->