Number (N)ine Mens F/W 09.10 Paris

Inaya

vertebrae by vertebrae
Reaction score
so amazing this season :heart: Reminds me like Undercover's Guruguru collection but for men. :crush:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

catwalking

very nice jackets! and that cape!
like the pieces separated, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
completely agree inaya!! its very,very undercover. reminds me of the 'but beautiful...' (is that the one you refer?)collection a lot! its not bad though but not the most original.

^^^ I meant FW06 but actually you're also right - it lokos like a marriage of UC's but beautiful... and guruguru :lol: which means it's GOOD :wub: (but yes not the most original hehe)

I need the jackets! I love the renaissance feel without being costume!

I concur the sentiment that it looks a bit like Undercover, esp FW04 collection. However, after all the duds hehad last FW, I'm happy to see these creations for this season. Lovely:wub:

Undercover FW04

1268P0085.jpg

1268P0075.jpg

1268P0068.jpg

lerage

completely agree inaya!! its very,very undercover. reminds me of the 'but beautiful...' (is that the one you refer?)collection a lot! its not bad though but not the most original.

Yes, exactly what I am thinking. The very first look at this collection reminded me of "Strange...but beautiful", although I must admit I still love this collection a lot since Jun Takahashi only did runway shows for women. I have a vest bought on YOOX from "Strange...but beautiful". That's the most exquisite piece in my closet. Totally beautiful and still totally wearable. I love it so much!

I would love to wear almost everything in this Number (N)ine collection, particularly all the jackets/coats. Wish I could move to somewhere around NYC by the end of this year, then I'd defintitely try to get hold of one of two pieces from this collection at their store in New York.

I concur the sentiment that it looks a bit like Undercover, esp FW04 collection. However, after all the duds hehad last FW, I'm happy to see these creations for this season. Lovely:wub:

That's something interesting with this guy. From season to season, he designs totally different stuff. I wasn't even sure if I liked him since some of his collections were so much out of my preference range. Look at what's being sold in his NYC store for this winter, and then look at this collection. It's kind of unbelievable they are designed by the same guy.

definitely reminds me of older UC but still has the N(N) "flavor" we've been seeing from Takahiro lately

That's something interesting with this guy. From season to season, he designs totally different stuff. I wasn't even sure if I liked him since some of his collections were so much out of my preference range. Look at what's being sold in his NYC store for this winter, and then look at this collection. It's kind of unbelievable they are designed by the same guy.

Even though he isn't very consistent from season to season in terms of aesthetic, he is still very true to exploring his overall theme, Americana.. EVERY single season.

This collection is completely amazing :buzz:

Even though he isn't very consistent from season to season in terms of aesthetic, he is still very true to exploring his overall theme, Americana.. EVERY single season.

This collection is completely amazing :buzz:

Yes, for the FW08/09, sort of. But I fail to detect any association with Americana in this collection, maybe it's just because I am totally uninterested in and therefore also totally ignorant about anything Americana. Could you point out what's Americana with this collection please?

Really great collection from takahiro as usual.

I've always loved his use of different themes every season, to keep things fresh and interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->