Nylon April 2009 : Lindsay Lohan

looking rough Linds! and I hate her pose with finger in her mouth, she does it every single time:ninja:

granny panties? this picture is gross. (huffingtonpost)

Attachments

• nylon.jpg
    nylon.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 32
On Having Her Picture Taken:
I love doing photo shoots… I mean, if I could just sign with IMG and do ad campaigns and model more, I’d do that… because that’s fun for me. That’s not work.

Her one Mean Girls reference:
There’s not much I can do about the fact that I’ve become a kind of tabloid obsession. I can’t change that. And yes, the websites, the gossip pages, and all of that stuff have hurt my career – they’re like the Burn Books of Hollywood… but I really don’t feel like I should have to prove myself to anyone because of living out my college years in the public eye. I’m glad everything happened the way it did.

source: nylon

Attachments

• lind1.jpg
    lind1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 9
  • lind2.jpg
    lind2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 12
  • lind3.jpg
    lind3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
  • lind4.jpg
    lind4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
  • lind5.jpg
    lind5.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 11
  • lind6.jpg
    lind6.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 9
The lighting is bad and these pics look amateur...

Dear Lindsay,

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please.
(P.S. she is completely delusional - the only reason Sean P. paid attention to her is b/c he is a horny son of a gun)

photographed by guy aroch "the surreal life"
drielle valeretto
and nasrin at next
styled by anda and masha
scanned by me

Lindsay hate makes me laugh. Especially when it's the same people posting the same "GO AWAY!!!!!!!" comments in her magazine threads. You could just scroll past her topics if you don't want to see her, you know.

Not really a fan of how she was styled in this photoshoot, although she looks stunning in some of these pictures. I love the black and white closeup.

I wish she'd cut her hair too...

I really dislike the cover - and the photoshoot as well. The whole thing looks very tacky! :yuk:

For the most part the photos are very uninteresting. They should have tried to use Hedi's picts :P I'm interested to read the article. Without any new projects to promote it's kind of interesting to read (for free, online) what someone has to say in an interview. Based on the snippets of text that have been posted here it looks like it'll be an echo of her recent HB cover. Redundancy for the win!

NOT AGAIN :ninja:

i am becoming accustomed to their new layout though, quite like it actually

Here's the UHQ scans of Lindsay from the issue. Funny how NONE of the pics posted in the previous pages were used in the edit.

**All scans by yours truly

^I think those were better than what was posted previously. They should have used the shots taken by Slimane though, first time I've seen great pictures of her.

I love the "I say too much"-cover! The typography is awesome, and the colors!

my standards unfortunately for Lohan is quite low but this cover seems okay
plus i've stopped buying nylon and the last issue i brought was the Chloe one

photographed by guy aroch "the surreal life"
drielle valeretto
and nasrin at next
styled by anda and masha
scanned by me

Thanks for the scans. I really hate this colour wash they have over all their editorials to make them look 'vintage'!

Oh Lindsay, can't you just go hole up in some secluded island somewhere in the Pacific and let deserving celebrities with actual movies coming get the covers of Harper's Bazaar, Elle, and Nylon that you mysteriously get at least once every 6 months?

I mean seriously, I don't know if I can handle reading one more time about how the paparazzi won't leave her alone and how she is misunderstood and how much she loves Marilyn Monroe.... It's like a formula!

Last edited by a moderator:
On Having Her Picture Taken:
I love doing photo shoots… I mean, if I could just sign with IMG and do ad campaigns and model more, I’d do that… because that’s fun for me. That’s not work.

Her one Mean Girls reference:
There’s not much I can do about the fact that I’ve become a kind of tabloid obsession. I can’t change that. And yes, the websites, the gossip pages, and all of that stuff have hurt my career – they’re like the Burn Books of Hollywood… but I really don’t feel like I should have to prove myself to anyone because of living out my college years in the public eye. I’m glad everything happened the way it did.

source: nylon

I think she realized that she will never act again and now she wants to be a model. Maybe she thinks that all of these magazines are booking her because they think she is gorgeous and model-like instead for the reason that she is a trainwreck and everyone seems to be interested in her. Why, I have no clue.

She made a similar comment in her Interview profile. I think she is seriously pursuing a career in modeling :lol:! Good luck Lindsay :lol:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->