Interview February 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Mert and Marcus

I really can't get past about how good this cover is. Amazing.

Love the Cove, Love the Ed, Love the fact that they interview Sasha P inside!

and from the video on the website, I hate the fact that there are probably a million other great pictures that we will never see! :(((((

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get the hype about the cover. It's really not that phenomenal in my opinion. Its Lohan's face plastered with neon lights.

I find it a little tacky to be honest. Mert&Marcus could have done much better considering their past work with Lohan for POP and the Miu Miu campaign.

I'm afraid to say it but Lindsay is not in the slight bit interesting as herself. Sure, when shes channeling a red-headed-doll or Elizabeth Taylor, shes cool and dynamic. But Lindsay as just herself? Yawwwwwn.

:lol: :innocent:

I'm afraid to say it but Lindsay is not in the slight bit interesting as herself.

I think it's a very safe bet to say that almost everyone here thinks like you (in that aspect). It's amazing how this set is being liked just by the fact that the person portrayed in it does NOT look like herself.

Hence she's an actress. It's her job to be someone else and make it more interesting than herself.

D&G
Photographed by Mikael Jansson
Styled by Karl Templer
Model Sasha Pivovarova

Can You Digit?
Photographed by Terry Richardson
Styled by Karl Templer
Models Constance Jablonski, Heidi Mount, Karmen Pedaru, Naty Chabanenko

Lily Allen article with pictures of her done up 'ladylike'...

Boy George article...done up like a lady as usual

Roman Polanski, Mickey Rourke articles

just got my copy and it's actually really good. loads of interesting features. will try and post some snapshots.

i don't have a scanner so here are snaps:

pictures by me

Wow these pictures are great. Thank you very much :flower:
Even though I love the new Interview, I don't understand why every month there is an ed dedicated to a single designer. Ok, I do understand actually. What I think that should be different is the title, which is always simple - just the name of the designer. They should put something more.

some pictures by me

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 04.jpg