Interview February 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Mert and Marcus

:heart: Lindsay's editorial. Amazing.

Oh,how i loathe Roman Polanski:yuk:

I also would love to see The Richardson editorial in HQ's.

Thanks for great scans!
The cover is even better in HQ.

WOW LOVE the Portman and Williams pictures,(Whats the context?Its nor from a movie right...) thanks for the scans. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^The Roman Polanski edit confuses me. It's something about a fake commercial for a fake fragrance. I don't know, I just scanned it because it had Natalie and Michelle.

The fourth Natalie pic above isn't working, so I've re-uploaded it here:

:shock:

I might not have had the chance to be with who i am with now if things didn`t happen the way they did

Lindsay L.
a quote from Lindsay interview written on one`s of her photo... God, this is the dumbest phrase i have ever heared in my life. Lindsay, please, buy yourself a brain...
and, please, tell me, who choosed that phrase as a quote on pic? im affraid to waisting my time on her interview- what could be here if even quotes are so numb-head :shock:

^^The Roman Polanski edit confuses me. It's something about a fake commercial for a fake fragrance. I don't know, I just scanned it because it had Natalie and Michelle.

The fourth Natalie pic above isn't working, so I've re-uploaded it here:
Hahah its totally confusing indeed, but thanks for reuploading the picture again, what a bizzare ed.:ninja:

The Michelle and Natalie piece is very interesting. Thanks for posting

a quote from Lindsay interview written on one`s of her photo... God, this is the dumbest phrase i have ever heared in my life. Lindsay, please, buy yourself a brain...
and, please, tell me, who choosed that phrase as a quote on pic? im affraid to waisting my time on her interview- what could be here if even quotes are so numb-head :shock:

Granted, it's not a beautiful sentence, but....what are you referring to?

Here's the UHQ scans from the Dolce & Gabbana editorial.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

Scans courtesy of VampireHorde

:shock:

I kinda like Sasha's ed for some reason, studio shoots never endear to me, but this is so simple it works IMO

Sasha's ed is amazing. And I think that the black background makes it even better :heart:
Thanks for posting HQ's.

Oh, I don't think she needs to admit it. There's no need to anyway, some things need not be said at point blank to confirm.

Oh, I don't think she needs to admit it. There's no need to anyway, some things need not be said at point blank to confirm.

Nonetheless, her evasiveness is a bit charming. Apparently charming enough to highlight in the interview....I can see why they did that, and I don't think it was particularly stupid either....just somewhat cute.

Charming?

More like irritating and beating around the bush to me, no offence

C'mon, I don't know what she's doing , she's like not a lesbian and
like a lesbian, and definitely a lesbian, lesbians themselves wouldnt be proud of.

^There's a long list of people who took their good long time to come out...Morrissey most importantly. I hope he's still deep inside the closet, refusing to come out. It's just more fun that way.

few pics from Can You Digit?
1131824527_orig_terry2.jpg

1386157390_orig_Terry1.jpg

1246495145_orig_terry3.jpg

models.com

the whole spread is up on interview.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the full Can You Digit? editorial

interviewmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads