D&G
Photographed by Mikael Jansson
Styled by Karl Templer
Model Sasha Pivovarova

Can You Digit?
Photographed by Terry Richardson
Styled by Karl Templer
Models Constance Jablonski, Heidi Mount, Karmen Pedaru, Naty Chabanenko

Lily Allen article with pictures of her done up 'ladylike'...

Boy George article...done up like a lady as usual

Roman Polanski, Mickey Rourke articles

The best Lindsay picture EVER. much better than her "tanned" covered-in-orange-gravy shots.

.....I'm going to buy this issue!

Thank you, maffam & darri :flower:

:shock: everything about this issue is perfect. I love "Can You Digit?" editorial, thanks for posting.

:shock: everything about this issue is perfect. I love "Can You Digit?" editorial, thanks for posting.
I was going to say that but then I thought "No, Lindsay pictures are great but her interview is not" :lol: I want this issue so much!

Both eds are very nice. I especially like the Terry ed. Very sleek.

Well I never liked Terry's style, but this editorial is surprisingly good.

I've always stopped short of buying Interview, but I think I'll have to cop it (since it's the only good and cheap magazine in my Grandmother's small town anyway, so I'll get it hopefully when I go down there)

^ Thanks for scanning :flower: I love these pictures.

There are several edits in this issue and the ones that matter the most are the celebs, of course. Remember, this IS a celebrity magazine.

Here's the UHQ scans of the 9-page editorial (minus the articles) for Lindsay. There is one additional Lindsay pic that I did not scan because it is just a greyscale version of the cover.

And here's the UHQ scans for the 6-page editorial (minus the articles) for Roman Polanski featuring Natalie Portman and Michelle Williams.

**All scans by yours truly

:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->