Interview February 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Mert and Marcus

I'm interested in the fashion content. We might see an ed shot by Craig McDean or Mikael Jansson.

The cover looks fantastic, and the pictures inside are good, but that is the sole responsibility of Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot. Lindsay is expendable.

the interview is embarrassing. Its the same old same old with her. She blames her problems on others (oh, i was only breaking the law because of the paps) and building up her career and talent bigger than it is. she hasn't had a success since mean girls, and that movie was excellent because of tina fey's spectacular script and the ensemble cast.

absolutely gorgeous cover and shoot :heart:and i'm no lindsay fan

Lindsay is incredibly gorgeous on the cover/in the ed. M&M know how to make someone's charm extremely outstanding..

as much as i hate everything about her, i think that's the best celeb cover i've seen..

Absolutely stunning cover. I think this has taken over from my favourite cover (Kate's). The colours are perfect, and the editorial looks fantastic.
I might buy this.. :brows:

the cover almost gives me dejavu feeling with Franco's cover..but after all Lindsay's cover is so striking

OMG! The cover is AWESOME!! I wish she becomes a model. She is so gorgeous.

I really like the cover but that interview with Lindsay was so boring and we've all heard it all before. :rolleyes: I wish that she'd just start acting in good films and actually show people that she can act and is serious about getting her acting career back on track.

Not a fan of her, but I have her beauty picture on my desktop, and I'm loving it.

The cover looks amazing but in the ed I can't get past her stringy extensions. Yuuuuuck. (Yes, I'm weird.)

The cover is gorgeous! M&M have done an impressive job.
I really love the new direction Interview magazine has taken. I was never much interested in this mag until recently. Last month's mag with Cate was excellent. The interviews with the artists and art collectors were so interesting.

Wow, that cover is just amazing :heart: She's so a beautiful girl and very photogenic. I just love her. The other pictures are also :heart: I really have to buy this issue. I haven't read the interview though as I want to wait till I get the magazine.

I'm not a big fan of Lindsay but the cover is really gorgeous:heart:Love the colours and her pose.

breathtaking:woot:, everyting is amazing the colours, the pose. Lindsay is so photogenic, this is how a celeb cover is supposed to look like.bravo M&M.:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->