Olivia Palermo Gossip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

michyed

THE STRANGER
Reaction score
Did a search and couldn't find a thread on her. So here goes! Any gossip to spill anybody? She kind of keeps to herself so it is much harder to get stuff about her.

There was a big drama a few years ago about her and the now defunct Socialite Rank blog. And a lot of NY socialites didn't like her.

just check the beginning of her thread in celebrity style for the Tinsley Mortimer/Socialite Rank tiff.

though frankly, i can't see that she is interesting enough to gossip about. :innocent:

^I don't know... She's kind of semi-famous, not as big as Whitney, but definitely becoming more and more well known. So I'm sure her gossip will be a lot more interesting than the typical stuff you read find on perez hilton.

Plus she seems to be very protective of herself... On the city shes one girl, in real life I've read that she's completely different. Have any New yorkers here by any chance met her?

Oooh and the letter that got published everywhere (allegedly written by her) doesn't seem very convincing to me. What do you guys think?

except that she is a bit of a snob know it all on "The City" :lol:

Sunday, May 13, 2007
The Infamous Letter That Shot Olivia Palermo To Fame
Dear Ladies,

I know some of you maybe a bit surprised to receive an email from me, but I have been meaning to clear the air for quite some time and I ask that you bear with me, and do me the favor for reading this email. It took me a lot of courage to write this.

I know I have gotten off on the wrong foot with many of you and there may even be some of you that do not like me. But I feel that those feelings are more a creation of websites like socialiterank, rumors and gossip than they are to your own experiences. You all are a group of amazing, intelligent, beautiful, talented, well-rounded, kind and generous women and I would be honored to have the opportunity to start fresh with you all and hopefully one day, call you my friends.

So I thought if I could take the time to tell you what I am really like, not just what is written about me, than it may be a good start. I grew up in Connecticut, had a great high school experience, excelling in sports and academics. Now I am at the New School and I spend much of my time studying, working at Quest and not going out as much as people would lead you to believe.

I enjoy being charitable and am just getting started making a difference in our community. I know you are all extremely charitable and I would love to be allowed to participate in your various committees and organizations. If given the chance, I could do great work.

I can also be a great friend. I am trust-worthy, responsible and discreet. I like to laugh a lot but I am also a great shoulder to cry on. I can hang uptown and downtown with the best of them.

What I am looking for here is the opportunity to rectify anything I have done wrong, to make some friends, get on some great committees to help others.

I understand if you do not want to respond to this email, but I hope the next time that I see you at a benefit, a store opening or just passing your table at Waverly, you will give me a smile or maybe, just maybe, even say hello.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, it means a lot.

Lots of Love,
Olivia

P.S. I hope that you will do me the courtesy to not forward this email.

[URL="http://www.bryanboy.com/bryanboy_le_superstar_fab/2007/03/olivia_palermo_.html"]http://www.bryanboy.com/bryanboy_le_superstar_fab/2007/03/olivia_palermo_.html[/URL]
http://www.ihatebryanboy.com/bryanboy/images2/033007_social.jpg
Olivia Palermo - sl*t of the Day

Olivia Palermo - sl*t of the Day

Is she all over the place these days or what? Her name is Olivia Palermo and according to NYC's finest, she's Manhattan's BIGGEST social climber of the season! This pretty 21 year old sl*t is currently on the frying pan for allegedly sending an email to a ****load of NYC socials, asking them to be nice to her when she's around. Well, she did ask for acceptance, privacy and forgiveness so imagine the massive eye-rolling and 1,2,3 snap oh-smell-her commotion she caused. I love it. I ****ing love it! I'm telling y'all, this is MAJOR sizzling social scandal galore and my supremely lovely friends (well, they did compliment me and told me to keep up my contagious fabulosity so there hahaha... anyone who compliments me is my friend!! lol) at Socialite Rank got full coverage on this hilarious story.

The file photo above says it all... it's funny how Olivia Palermo looks like Tinsley Mortimer's personal assistant at the J. Mendel show earlier this year.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care whether or not she sent the email but let me tell you, Olivia's gonna be biiiiiiig because of this ludicrous PR stint. Click click click!

This is the email she allegedly sent to NYC socials like Tinsley Mortimer, Lauren Davis, Fabiola Beracasa, Amanda Hearst, etc. Olivia denied such incident but Socialite Rank thinks she *did* send that email.

Even the New York Post weighed in on the subject...

^ AHAHAHAH :lol: "P.S. I hope that you will do me the courtesy to not forward this email"

Wasn't part of the scandal that SR hated Olivia and it was thought by many that they wrote the letter themselves and claimed she'd sent it around (though they denied this of course)? None of the women she allegedly sent it to ever confirmed whether the email existed.

She threatened the site with legal action but I've no idea whether she took it furthur.

except that she is a bit of a snob know it all on "The City" :lol:

That is just MTV editing, and the producers pretty much "force" them to stir up drama... Apparently once the cameras were off Olivia and Whitney were getting along like best friends. :blink:

^ I guess drama means ratings :lol: but you never know she might be like that

^ I guess drama means ratings :lol: but you never know she might be like that

I hope she isn't! I don't know, it's just something about her that makes me think there is a different side to her. Oh man I'm being judgmental :lol:

Btw I read somewhere that her father filed for bankruptcy but failed miserably...

She always looks so well pulled together, at least from what I've seen on the City and in front of the camera candids. She always looks classy with a small sprinkle of modern trend. :smile:

^^ Agreed, :D have to say though apart from that blog 'scandal' there is very little dirt on her, shes pretty squeaky clean it would seem!

Wasn't part of the scandal that SR hated Olivia and it was thought by many that they wrote the letter themselves and claimed she'd sent it around (though they denied this of course)? None of the women she allegedly sent it to ever confirmed whether the email existed.

She threatened the site with legal action but I've no idea whether she took it furthur.

To me the email is quite awkwardly written which makes me think that SR were behind it :P

She does try very hard, wears way too much makeup, looks like she's had work done to her nose and I've heard she also lies about her age; but she is very pretty and I do like how she mixes how and low pieces together.

To me the email is quite awkwardly written which makes me think that SR were behind it :P

She does try very hard, wears way too much makeup, looks like she's had work done to her nose and I've heard she also lies about her age; but she is very pretty and I do like how she mixes how and low pieces together.

I think it's impossible to lie about your age when you're on an official job (like tv show) until you pretty much forged an identity... which is not such a good idea. But I agree! Too much foundation, her skin looks plastic. She should at least use a bit of powder to get rid of that harsh glow...

Great taste in clothing too! :lol:

I was wondering, do you think she lies about her age to say she's older or younger?

I think she lies about it to say she's younger.

That's just a 'rumour' though :P Not sure though of course. I think she says she's 22, but some people say she's actually a touch older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kancuk24
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->