Pale Or Tan...

like people have said, I think everyone looks the most beautiful with the color skin you were born with. Instead of trying to tan or lighten your skin we should work on the making our skin flawlessly clear lol. As for me I have porcelin skin and I always had to be tan but over the summer I realized that I just dont look good tan and that my natural skin tone is the most beautiful on me. However I have friends with natural tan skin and they are also beautul but would look awful pale. So it completely depends on your ethnicity.

I think pale AND tanned is beautiful.I like something in the middle though.Paleish but with a nice glow.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
J'aime_la_mode said:
like people have said, I think everyone looks the most beautiful with the color skin you were born with. Instead of trying to tan or lighten your skin we should work on the making our skin flawlessly clear lol. As for me I have porcelin skin and I always had to be tan but over the summer I realized that I just dont look good tan and that my natural skin tone is the most beautiful on me. However I have friends with natural tan skin and they are also beautul but would look awful pale. So it completely depends on your ethnicity.

Thumbs up...I totally agree with you...people look best with their natural skin colour...:flower:

i like both tan and pale, but especially i like a healthy looking skin that is taken care of.

^agree, when you skin is healthy and flawless, it looks good whether it's tanned or not

everyone in indiana tans. mostly overconfident girls with oversized shades and imposter lv bags.

i prefer natural to orange.

I tan easily and I LOVE having a tan...it makes me feel a lot healthier etc... but in winter i am quite pale and i quite like that too...you look a bit fake if youre too tanned when its cold weather i think!!

^very true! A lot of people here overdo it with solariums and selftanning-lotions.... it just looks unnatural in in the winter, when it's cold and dark!

I'm rather pale.

But on the topic of overtanning, yes agreed! And I couldn't resist thinking of those ganguro girls in Japan. Apparently their aim is to do the tanned blonde Californian beach girl look. :yuk:

07.jpg

Credit: http://www.livemusicstudio.com/mac/pages/ganguro.html

I refuse to go on sunbeds etc., Im naterally pale and dont really tan to much or burn just sty prittty mich the same. I want to stand out from the crowd as were i live everyone is tanned. There are like 20 sunbed shops in a 2mile radius of my home.Liverpool and merseyside are home off the tangoed look :(

i prefer tan on me. so i sunless tan year round. i do go darker in the summer and just a lighter tan in the winter so i dont stick out like a sore thumb. its funny because people always comment on my nice "olive skin", nobody believes me that it is a sunless tan.

I say both look good if you have nice skin. But if you don't it seems to me that it's not as noticeable if you're a bit tanned. And I don't think anyone looks good overtanned.

I hate the overtanned look! it looks really bad! I'm for the tan as long as its not overtanned and looks natural...I like myself with a tan better too and I have kind of "olive skin" naturally so I don't go on sunbeds etc...but it depends which person it is..some people look better pale while others look great with a tan but as I sad before overtanned is never good... My friend came back from her summer holidays with a gorgeous tan and it looked really lovely with her blonde hair, blue eyes etc. and after a while she went on a sunbed and it looked horrible, she looked like a red tomato and her skin was really damaged...she just didn't know how to do it..and ended up looking really bad!

depending on the person the tan might look good. but i'm not a fan of it. i usually prefer very pale skin, almost like a corpse.hehehe:mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"