Personal must-haves for F/W 10.11

Another craving has started with me... I want a pair of black pants, not too tight but not loose either. A bit glossy and soft fabric, but not shiny. With pockets. Again, don't know where to find them :lol:

Just bought a pair of black skinnies (not too tight nor too loose) -> they are a bit glossy but not too 80's! They're from Pepe Jeans. They're perfect. Even after wearing them 3,4,5 days. They don'T become too loose...
They were about 90 EUR.

- fur vest
- new pencil skirt
- tons of scarves!
- long grey cardi

i think that's all! :flower:

Furry vest, leather blazer, trouser jeans, tights, circle scarf, jumper, full mid-calf skirt, wool shorts, and thin, soft layering pieces (turtleneck, cardigan, vest, etc).

Straight leg jeans, black, a 28 inch leg and 27 inch waist- appears to be impossible. Will have to raid TK Max at some point.
Need more tights too, then some knitwear that can be layered and not look bumpy etc

- Chunky knit sweater (gray or black)
- Off-the-shoulder top
- An olive-colored cardigan
- Black tights
- Maxi skirt
- A sheer black or gray top or cardigan
- An ice-blue tank top
- Stacks of various silver and gold bangles
- Pair of short, flat black boots

I think that's everything. I already have a winter coat and plenty of scarves, and I already have 3 pairs of leopard print flats.

jacket, like parka, or something like that, in olive or khaki color
and abbey road bag
just can't make my decision, don't know which color to choose
Lucky-Brand-Abbey-Road.jpg

pl603070-11p01v01.jpg

google.com

blanc, google is a search engine so we don't consider it a valid credit, please try to find the original source for your images otherwise they will have to be removed. thank you.

ups
i'm sorry :flower:

first picture
savvy.purseblog.com
second
piperlime.gap.com

Well, the brown is more versatile, I guess but ohmygod ohmygod I love that purple. It's a great purple.

I'm dying for a really big, bold necklace. Maybe something like this -- lots of jewels, lots of colors, very big.

I've invested in several faux fur items this fall, I just can't seem to get enough of this trend, in spite of having worn it to death for past seasons. This season, I'm adding two fur vests and a cream vintage jacket to my wardrobe.

Another wardrobe staple f/w 10 will be maxi dresses, a trend I fell in love with this summer- but the f/w versions are long sleeved, granddad buttoning versions. The maxi trend will be dead next sesons, so I'm going all the way.

I've also bought 7 pairs of shoes, a new lbd, maxi cardigans in black and grey.

Oh, forgot about the grey leather pencil skirt, I already have one in black, but I needed one in gray too.

long black leather gloves
grey wool tights that will be warm enough for the city's weather
black jodhpur boots with a not too high heel
classic black pants with a bit of a boy-ish fit

what i already got myself:
red round neck cashmere cardigan
dark grey lambswool peacoat

A CAPE A CAPE A CAPE <3
LANVIN FOR H&M COLLECTION at least one dress.

Def. skinny cargos and i love the faux fur, which is really classic. I love all the vintage touches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->