Personal must-haves for F/W 10.11

i need some kind of oversized nubby sweater, but no one seems to make a good one!

Ok, so the jacket didn't work. And maybe that's a good thing, because I don't really need it. I think of buying only a few basics, so far I only got one thing on my list.

• a denim shirt (light blue preferably)

Oh yeh... I've never really thought of shearling up to now... but there are some fab shearlings in at the moment... may have to have a look for one myselp... seen an amazing one in joseph a year ago when I think about it!

Difficult - A/W is by far my favourite fashion time, but what I want and what I can wear are quite different as I am pregnant!

Ideal world:
Mini kilt in greys and black
Ankle and knee high boots - prob lace up
Leather aviator jacket
PS1 Handbag...

Reality:
Stretchy pants and big sweaters... Ha ha.

I need this Lanvin beauty
026K07530003_2.jpg

026K07530003_1.jpg

brownsfashion.com

I'll need to save every cent so I can buy this, when it goes on sale.

Personally I want this gray Trench Coat from Burberry

94168244.jpg

style.com

I really want a nice pair of leather shorts, im sure i could pull them off, Im getting a little bored of wearing dresses all the time whilst going out so feel this could be a nice change?
Plus they could look cute in a rock chic kinda way layered up and dressed down

I also really want a nice pair of camel coloured trousers to go with my fab new clogs

Im really feeling trousers at the moment so i exspect ill buy loads

Im still on the hunt for the perfect maxi skirt for winter, think it will be a nice warm change skirt wise

Ive also seen some fab clarks orginal leopard print desert boots which ive yet to deside if they are really fab or really hideous haha, they are my must have casual every day boot of choice though at the moment

^I'm really fancying a pair of Clarks originals as well. Though I'll play it safe and probably get them in a khaki colour :rofl:

Actually, I really don't feel like I need much more. I got a short sleeved knit in a rusty colour a few days ago, And I've really been on the lookout for something in that colour for a while - so that was a nice addition to the closet.

I've seen a navy blue coat with toggles from Topshop, that I'm lusting ATM. But I really don't need yet another navy winter coat :doh: I might still end up getting it as the other one I have is a trench. And I really do like the toggles ^_^ :innocent:

Oh and dark grey wool tights - they are essential. Especially since the ones I wore last year is completely worn out.

A nice,black leather riding boots:heart::heart::heart::heart:!
Military jackets!
A snood(don't have to be Burberry,but I'd love that!)

i already bought most of the stuff i was looking for for f/w (black lace-up ankle boots, navy blazer, long sleeve and 3/4 sleeve dresses, chunky sweaters, chunky cardigan wrap thing, new peacoat, new slouchy leather black satchel, stackable rings, jeffrey campbell lita booties, grey brogues) but i'm still hoping to get:
charcoal grey over-the-knee socks
new leather jacket..mine's too big D:
sweatshirt motorcycle jacket
powder blue oxford shirt or shirt dress
thick brown belt
i'd like a maxi skirt or maxi dress as well, but i'm just a little over 5'4" so i don't think i could pull it off :P

^actually some maxis can make you look longer.. I talk from experience as I'm about 5'2" and I've worn a few that actually made me look taller. ^_^

...Just realized that I could use a nice grey slightly slouchy cardigan. Must keep an eye open.

I have a very intense and inexplicable desire for a tweed jacket or bouclé jacket from Isabel Marant. I NEED one this fall!

I hate winter with a passion but I think this jumper/dress will make it more bearable (pun unintended, srsly I'm not that lame)

20100722_0752b.jpg

I got it at Zara, found it in a sale stack without the tag on so the sales associate gave it to me for €9,90, hah.

Also on the wish list is a red leather jacket, just to brighten up rainy autumn days. And because it looks badass, obviously.

I hate winter with a passion but I think this jumper/dress will make it more bearable (pun unintended, srsly I'm not that lame)

I got it at Zara, found it in a sale stack without the tag on so the sales associate gave it to me for €9,90, hah.

Also on the wish list is a red leather jacket, just to brighten up rainy autumn days. And because it looks badass, obviously.

Oh and picture by me. Sorry. n__n

i'm gonna do my shopping in september
but on my wishlist there are definetly:

aviator jacket ( would love to have a Burberry one but this is also a really good one)

image1xl.jpg

lace-up wedges :

really like these from
image1xl.jpg

"combat" boots

WFO043-1585-1.jpg

varsity bomber jacket

11N03XCHR_normal.jpg

new messenger bag

300.jpg

[asos, topshop, sushibags, all sants]**
** do not post links for credits, please**

and this is just to begin with :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
^looks really nice!!

I am saving for the Balenciaga City.

and I really want to add:
  • pleated skirt
  • new trench
  • tweed jacket/coat
  • wedge boots
  • knee high flat black boots
  • and if I find a decently cut and not overpriced one, a shearling coat/jacket

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->