Prada Mens F/W 09.10 Milan

I cant believe im asking this as Iv never been a Prada fan and barely give the mens the time of day but......

Does anyone know how much the Studded Brogues are retailing for + since the only Prada retailer in my area is beyond conservative can anyone name an online retailer that will/does stock them ? Google is not helping at all.

what the hell is that ??? i'm more and more disappointed by men collections...this is upsetting, they "try" new things but it fails in general ! that sucks. unwearable, not because it's "too" sophisticated (if its possible to be so) but simply because it's ugly

I cant believe im asking this as Iv never been a Prada fan and barely give the mens the time of day but......

Does anyone know how much the Studded Brogues are retailing for + since the only Prada retailer in my area is beyond conservative can anyone name an online retailer that will/does stock them ? Google is not helping at all.

i placed an order at my local prada store and they're £675
my SA told me they'll only sell them at prada stores on special order

Does anyone know how much the studded wool pants retailed for? And how about the studded overcoat? I so desperately want both of them :lol:!

WOW I LOVE IT! Like totally. Subdued and very understated yet luxurious all the same. I love the trench coat with the metal appliqués. I hope I can wear one. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->