Prada S/S 2010 : Rasa Zukauskaite by Steven Meisel

I think the model should have been Amanda Norgaard. She works the Prada s/s 2010 styling SO well!

I really don't see the problem with Rasa as the starring model in this campaign at all. Maybe it's because I'm not as familiar with her work prior to the campaign, but I think she carries the dynamic and power of the collection in these photos very, very well. This is probably one of the best S/S 2010 campaigns for me!

I really don't see the problem with Rasa as the starring model in this campaign at all. Maybe it's because I'm not as familiar with her work prior to the campaign, but I think she carries the dynamic and power of the collection in these photos very, very well. This is probably one of the best S/S 2010 campaigns for me!

Totaly agree :flower:

for me the worst campaing of seasson so boringgggggg

i like the sunglasses video shot by meisel even though its a bit lolitaish.

I think that's why I adore it so much :heart:

I'm really amazed by the whole Prada advertising action this season, especially by the sunglasses audio tales. I seriously got addicted to the spanish version :blush:

i love, love, loveeee this campaign so much. I was looking at the video again today. :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->