Prada S/S 2010 : Rasa Zukauskaite by Steven Meisel

im excited to see more of this campaign, i like that its bright, this collection really grew on me and now i love it cant wait to see how those gorgeous print dresses look in print.

I think this is very Prada, much more than the previous campaings. It reminds me a bit of SS03 Prada campaign with Elise, maybe because of the minimal feeling. I like it a lot.

I don't understand why people like this. It's like they shot her backstage, cropped the images and voila, the new campaign.

Hopefully, there will be a variation of this idea. How sad for Rasa if in her first Prada campaign, her head is chopped off in all the images!

Hope there is more and more better shots, i'd like to see her face a bit more than that !!!!

I don't understand why people like this. It's like they shot her backstage, cropped the images and voila, the new campaign.

Hopefully, there will be a variation of this idea. How sad for Rasa if in her first Prada campaign, her head is chopped off in all the images!

:rofl: exactly!
i gotta see more...

Lots of bag for the buck from what it looks like.

I like the mannequin quality.

something you need to see a lot more of before really giving an opinion. looks like this may go in an interesting direction! :smile:

totality aigree

Normally I abhor Prada and everything it stands for... but this is alright. It's a nice echo of what we saw on the catwalk, getting us ready for the main campaign.

Wow, that's a simple ad. Can't tell if I like it at the moment - I have a feeling there'll be a bit more going on in the rest of the campaign. It's interesting to see Meisel faced with a Prada collection without an obvious reference point like the last few (classical sculpture, country fishers etc). Looking forward to seeing more - if it continues in this vein I think it'll be an excellent showcase for an excellent collection.

There's something about this I like. The starkness really works for me. Yeah, the bag is meant to be the focus, but the real center of attention is those red lips against all that white and gray.

One shot and I already like it much better than last season. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more, that's for sure.

I'm so happy they used the styling from the show.
I really like the first image.
Eager to see the rest.

Wow this is refreshingly simple, focusing more on the clothes etcetc
A+

This image didn't wow me at first, but when I opened it in HQ I found it interesting.:rolleyes: I need to see more.
Thanks for the scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->