Prada S/S 2010 : Rasa Zukauskaite by Steven Meisel

It's amazing how Prada went from model-worship with multiples Sashas to a 100% product oriented campaign. I like it though. Minimal but showcases the product well.

Well glad gorgeous Ymre isn't in that ad, would be a shame of her beauty.
Glad Lindsay is in it either, would be a disaster.
I quite like it now.. bit boring but it's OK. Need to see more.

Last edited by a moderator:
i need to see more to truly judge this but right now it's reminding me of Miu Miu and i am SO BORED

^ IA, Ymre would've really shot it up a notch or...8

Even though I don't like Rasa and you can only see part of her face, I think she is good choice for this. It's like how the s/s 09 ads features all plain generic looking models, but it worked and might not have if they had chosen more striking unique models.
Ymre imo has quite a cold aloof kind of beauty that wouldn't really suit the ad. Ymre may have looked more fierce(I know, I hate that word, but it applies) but I don't think the ad calls for that. It has more of a fun feeling to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not Rasa right?!
This one is looking better than the first picture...

The new shot does nothing for me, it looks so uninspired.
However that could be a positive change, seems the two previous campaigns have had so much more depth to them.

The new shot is really nice. I like the fact that they're showing of the back of the dress.

hmm. I think i like it. Very simple, clean. The print dress looks beautiful in this, very product oriented but I have no qualms over that.. it is an advertisement after all.

new ad is great! miles better. can't wait for this in print.

wow i love the new shot the dress looks amazing in print:heart: its so striking and i love the shadows around the dress, simple but my favorite ad yet this season:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->