Purple Fashion #14 F/W 10.11 : Chloë Sevigny by Terry Richardson

too much OZ portfolios/editorials for my taste ... it's nice to watch daily his purple blog but it's enough, as I'm not paying 20 EUR for amateurish and self-promotion photography.
i could live well without the men section, a good reason to avoid blasberg face...

Dieselmax thanks for your great reviews as usual!

Raquel is wearing necklace only just because this shooting is done during her shoot for may 2010 nippon vogue

Not finding the cover very appealing, will wait to see whats inside, never really been a Purple fan!!

ooooh very excited to see the eds
I really like the cover

it's the first time he shoots a fashion editorial for his own magazine, isn't it? I find it quite pretentious (and self-promoting as Pedro said), one thing is shooting the nightlife pictures and something very different is doing the editorials...
Anyway considering the review I think I'm going to skip this one again, another issue packed with super hip girls = another failure

I only like the cover because of the YSL dress. Its my favorite from that collection and I'm glad its on a cover.

Looking good. The review looks really promising. Nice to see Glen Luchford in Purple.

I usually love Purple, can't wait to see this...

^Yeah I have to say, Purple is becoming a one-trick pony

:ermm: For some reason I find it hard to not buy this magazine when I see it in my regular bookstore. I think I have a good chance of avoiding this one because I've never liked Chloe Sevingy (although I did like her UK Elle cover), so I hope someone else buys it before I get there to save me the pain of giving in. :lol:

@lifeisboring: oh yeah, it would be very nice to scan it. thanks! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->