Random Facts about Models

BaroqueRockstar said:
aww
And Caroline is the "good girl" model who goes home and sleeps after runway shows while everyone else parties... how sad!

'

:lol: :innocent: I've seen Caroline out many times. Im not going into specifics.

Come on give us something AlmostFamous!!
I know Caroline def. doesn't smoke, but who knows, I'm sure she drinks.

ok, do models ever get weaves/wigs? I saw a pic of emanuela de paula w super short hair (short ponytail in Allure) and then most of her pics are with longer hair....also is naomi campbells hair real? what about cintia dicker?

^ I'm sure models wear wings during work on many occassions to get a "look" for a shoot or show, and get weaves when they feel the urge like many people. :flower:

KhaoticKharma said:
^ I'm sure models wear wings during work on many occassions to get a "look" for a shoot or show, and get weaves when they feel the urge like many people. :flower:
sorry:lol:

Danibop said:
[Gemma] does have smart genes..her father is a doctor and mum is a nurse

So are my parents, but I'm a dumb f-ck. :woot::lol:

Some people just have talents in different areas. Some people are maths geniuses, or have tremendous talent in the arts. She just might have a natural proficiency towards languages.

I studied French and Spanish in High School. They're similar in terms of word order and grammar, so learning one definately made learning the second easier. When I went on to learn Japanese, however, it was completely different in terms of word order, grammar, and vocabulary. In Japanese the subject is often forgone completely, and the verb frequently comes at the end of the sentence. Verb endings are determined by degree of formality, which I don't think happens in the Romantic languages. Learning one Romantic language may not make it entirely effortless to learn another, but it does give one a good leg-up.

I once heard Irina Vodolazova was quite the troublemaker before she started modeling, something about getting caught stealing or similar, but who knows if that was true or not.

Petra Nemkovia was (I don't know if she still is) dating the 'You're Beautiful' singer James Blunt

and

Giselle as been in the films Taxi (with Queen Latiffa) and Devil Wears Prada

^^ That's so cool! How old is Irina? Isn't she like 16?

Haha! Thanks, that sounds much more realistic! :smile:

Iselin Steiro works at a summer camp for mentally challenged/disabled children in Norway every year. :smile:

Anne-Marie Van Dijk
*she's born in Florida.
*first salary went to Greenpeace.
*charities she supports: whale and dolphin conservation society.

Dace Burkevica
has little bit talking problem. she stutters.

couturex said:
Petra Nemkovia was (I don't know if she still is) dating the 'You're Beautiful' singer James Blunt

and

Giselle as been in the films Taxi (with Queen Latiffa) and Devil Wears Prada
Petra and James already broke up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->