Random Facts about Models

fashionkitten7 said:
I remember this Estonian girl, who was on runways a few years ago, and she was 11. Also, Talluluh Morton, who started at 13 and did runways as well...

I dont know of any runway work from Tallulah outside of her native Australia, but age is another topic that can be discussed in another thread :innocent:

Do you know?
Coco Rocha was discovered by Chuando(known as the Asia's Steven Meisel) in Singapore(Chuando's Ave Management), before she was sent to either NYC or milan where Elite signed her.
Apparently, she was Chuando's muse and followed the footsteps of successful models like Colin Wee(whose still with IMG) and Serene(formerly with IMG but now did a comeback in Singapore Fashion Week 2006, you can see her pictures on MDC under the 2001 section of model-of-the-moment).
These two were largely known as the supermodels in Singapore, like Gemma for Australia, Gisele for Brazil.

Most models who've worked with Chuando ended up signing with top agencies when they go international to milan, paris or nyc because Chuando help built a strong portfolio for the models.
Some Ave models especially male models is with IMG too. Like Manhunt winner John Johnson and others.

Did you know?
IMG is planning to have a branch in Singapore which has already signed local VJ host/model Denise Keller! So maybe we'll be expecting Daria or Gemma to pop by Singapore...!

_hannah said:
maybe the prefered to shut this scandal:unsure:

If you're talking about that 11-year old girl, there was never really any scandal about her. She traveled always accompanied by either her mother or her older brother, so... I don't think she'd ever done anything below the line, cause if she had, that would cause a problem and you would've known about her...

yourbestfriend said:
I dont know of any runway work from Tallulah outside of her native Australia, but age is another topic that can be discussed in another thread :innocent:

I didn't start the age discussion.

As toTallulah, people in her thread have said she did shows in New Zealand and Tokyo.

Anna Jagodzinska wants to be a police psychologist. Mass murderer's psychology interests her. She wears contact lenses.

Jessica Miller has recently moved from NY to LA, and is hoping to start a band there (she plays guitar and sings).

Anja Rubik bakes cakes to relax but neither her, nor her boyfriend eats them. One time she took an apple pie she had made and left it at her neighbours' door with a note "Bon appetit". Next day she found it in a trash.

I have to say I´d be a little suspicious too if I found a pie outside my door, I probably wouldn´t have eaten it either :smile:

miu miu said:
Anja Rubik bakes cakes to relax but neither her, nor her boyfriend eats them. One time she took an apple pie she had made and left it at her neighbours' door with a note "Bon appetit". Next day she found it in a trash.

aww, i love this sorry, but it speaks volumes about our society, bu why did she have to be all creepy like...haha^_^

oxymoron said:
It's on YouTube. It comes on about 2:40 into the video. She's the third model, after Michelle Alves and someone else. Hilary looks great. :blush:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIer7TkoiK0

That pissed me off, I'm not the biggest fan of Hilary but she is FAR from boney. How the hell does Izabel Goulart get in but she doesn't?:(

Oh well, Hilary's better off without Kimora.:yuk:

dizzytacks said:
aww, i love this sorry, but it speaks volumes about our society, bu why did she have to be all creepy like...haha^_^
I think that she didn't know her neighbours and that's why she didn't knock at the door but just left the pie at the doormat. I guess she doesn't have time to meet the neighbours. But, yes, I would be also suspicious if I found a pie at my door :D

Tanya D. is started at 13 yrs old. wonderful. and in an interview Sasha and Snejana told she was at least 16. Hahah can we beleive them ?

Claudia Schiffer has done over 900 (!!!) covers which is a record that nobody could break

Sweet rus said:
Claudia Schiffer has done over 900 (!!!) covers which is a record that nobody could break
:shock: But I can believe it :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you're adding covers of tabloïds hahaha it could be possible.

Paris Hilton must be jealous

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->