Sabato De Sarno - Designer, Creative Director of Gucci

Tbh, who on Earth would move to Gucci in this precise moment? I think it’s such a wrong move career wise. From LVMH to Kering…

Tbh, who on Earth would move to Gucci in this precise moment? I think it’s such a wrong move career wise. From LVMH to Kering…
Challenge and bigger paycheck ? Tbh "Global PR and VIP"at Loro Piana is very limited in scope; no shows, no events, no ambassadors, no red carpets, maybe diners every month and at each collection presentation, maybe customer diners. Press is easy too for Loro Piana (with the exception of the Peruvan farmers crisis).
Global communication directors at Gucci for a potential turnaround is much more entertaining.

money and bigger title it's really as simple as that it does not stain your Cv at that level because everyone knows how it works at that level and many know each other ...this idea of pride or taste does not apply when signing on for another brand paying you to help them fix their sh*t .....

oh wow now even directors come from grindr

money and bigger title it's really as simple as that it does not stain your Cv at that level because everyone knows how it works at that level and many know each other ...this idea of pride or taste does not apply when signing on for another brand paying you to help them fix their sh*t .....
Yeah it's the game of chairs for pr's or press officers too...all jumping from one place to another....in the end everyone know each other or have worked together at some point....and Italians like to brag about their workplace. And the comms director been empty for several months now...

I'm shocked/surprise about the grindr/brothel comments on these companies...i mean i know there are a lot of gays there but never heard something that scandalous enough...so this Davide guy needed to sleep with someone at Gucci to have the position?...maybe im too naive lol...

I don’t think it’s necessary to do certain things to get the job, in most cases isn’t, but they would hire cute guys with 0 talent because they have the hope of ending up on bed with them… or just because they like to be surrounded by this kind of guys. Then they end up fighting. That’s also what alledgely happened with Stefano’s (from D&G) boyfriend… apparently, they had a major argument and he fired his bf 😂

Yeah it's the game of chairs for pr's or press officers too...all jumping from one place to another....in the end everyone know each other or have worked together at some point....and Italians like to brag about their workplace. And the comms director been empty for several months now...

I'm shocked/surprise about the grindr/brothel comments on these companies...i mean i know there are a lot of gays there but never heard something that scandalous enough...so this Davide guy needed to sleep with someone at Gucci to have the position?...maybe im too naive lol...
Yes a bit naive to think people don't sleep with each other at any corporation, there are open couples in many ranks and secret and past lovers that people know and don't say gay and straight

S.Cantino Gucci ´s new ceo his boyfriend at Prada for many years was Fabio (the right hand of Miuccia) had more power not much time later his boyfriend Cantino got bigger and bigger role at Prada ........... Peter and Mathieu at Raf met there as well and became a couple etc etc it's not a crime but it's also equally not professional when decision are based on past or current lovers etc

Thera are bigger scandals but people don't write it only because what is there to gain from it, more ideal to keep it in back pocket for internal or industry wide gossip and reputation sabotage etc

New trend at a certain company is to recruit from the stores the cute guys and bringing them to HQ… and it’s just cause the manager is a gay man that loves young guys. Then you find as a content manager a 25 year old guy with no experience whatsoever whose only resume is being cute and kind of trendy (instagram trendy). :lol:

I think it’s been always like that in many jobs, pretty privilege has been always there… if it wasn’t because he is cute, maybe Tom Ford would’ve never been a famous designer. Also Jacquemus. In the stores the trend (I guess it has always been) for sales associates is the cuter the better. I don’t know, s€x and beauty are part of our daily life and it’s hard to escape. But to me it’s super awkward to be interested in someone working in the same place, idk. And hiring people because they are cute the same.

Also I have a very unpopular opinion: I think you can’t be beautiful and smart at the same time (with very few exceptions haha), so I’d rather go for the smart 😝

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->