"Sex And The City" Characters

BagGal

Reaction score
ep92_dinnertable.jpg

i'm more like Carrie..she seems to have everything from every character mixed in together, the other ones are more stable..plus i like her fashion sense the best

Attachments

• CURLYsarahPARKER.jpg
    CURLYsarahPARKER.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
I think I'm like samantha I'm not afraid to express my own style and I'm not ashamed of anything.....Only unlike samantha I don't have that much sex :rolleyes:

http://quizilla.com/users/bytch/quizzes/Wh...20are%20You%3F/

Again...! :shock:

You're Charlotte! A blue collar beauty with semi-old-fashioned beliefs about relationships, what you really want from life is to get married and start a family. Although your optimistic beliefs about love and sex tend to verge on naivete, you enjoy a good round in the sack as much as the next person.

Attachments

• charlotte2.jpg
    charlotte2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
Originally posted by chanel_girl@Feb 12th, 2004 - 8:50 pm
I think I'm like samantha I'm not afraid to express my own style and I'm not ashamed of anything.....Only unlike samantha I don't have that much sex :rolleyes:
You got it right on your own... :rolleyes:

Dang, I guess I posted in the wrong thread.

Well, in the other thread I said: "I'm pretty damn cynical. So, Miranda." Also, my mom says Miranda reminds her of me. I'm not quite so uptight as she can be, though.

And lo and behold, my quiz result:

1034658224_ESATCQuiz_Miranda.jpg

I couln't access the quizzes, but I'd say I'm mostly Charlotte, with a little dash of Carrie here and there :flower:

You're Samantha! You're all about sex, and the hotter and wilder the better! You radiate a palpable aura of confidence and are well-known for working to get where you want to be, and you're always there for your friends when they need you most. However, sometimes it feels like you're compensating for your own insecurites.
1046637151_uffSamQuiz.jpg

But then without all the obvious sex :P

As if to prove a point, i took the test, and im defnitely miranda:

You're Miranda! You're occasionally too cynical for your own good, but you've got a high-powered professional streak that makes you extremely focused towards achievement. You're intelligent, sarcastic, and you, generally speaking, know exactly what you want.

First one:
1034658084_ESATCQuiz_Carrie.jpg

Second one:
1046636798_ffCharQuiz.jpg

I think I'm mostly like Charlotte with a little Carrie here and there.

first one: charlotte

second one:
1046581598_CarrieQuiz.jpg

You're Carrie! A professed sexual anthropologist
and a slightly neurotic columnist, you've got
notorious weaknesses for expensive footwear,
men who tend to be utterly wrong for you, and
cosmopolitans. It's all about the Manolos,
baby!

<font size="-1">Which 'Sex and the City' Character are You? </font>
<font size="-3">brought to you by Quizilla</font>

personally i think the second quiz is more valid :innocent: B)

grr...didn't know you couldn't use html

1046581598_CarrieQuiz.jpg

You're Carrie! A professed sexual anthropologist and a slightly neurotic columnist, you've got notorious weaknesses for expensive footwear, men who tend to be utterly wrong for you, and cosmopolitans. It's all about the Manolos, baby!

:lol:

Very Carrie.

I think it's more because I'm a dreamer than because I wear lots of fancy heels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->