Stella McCartney S/S 10 Paris

I want to see the whole collection to pass my final judgement. Too many ruffles for my liking but still I feel that I am gonna like this collection. It's fun, summery and girly. Maybe I am a bit biased about Stella, I just love what she does ^_^
You took the words right out of my mouth.^_^

DHH2G.jpg
8PmjE.jpg

KSk8J.jpg
oBkBK.jpg

gettyimages

I don't like the blazers and I hate the denim, but am loving the prints she used. Most of the dresses are fun, yet very wearable.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first look on post #44. Is she serious??, giant ruffles across the mid section paired with a skirt that flares out?...as if the ruffles on their own weren't bad enough! :doh:

I like it a lot. It´s such a lovely, wearable, colorful and sunny collection. I would wear a lot of it.

Like it a lot... totally like every clothes.
Stella knows how to make wearable and so feminine outfits, can't wait to see more!!!!!!
:smile: thanks Flashbang...

Not in love with this collection, sad to say. I prefer it when she designs sexy menswear-inspired pieces, not these flirty over-the-top dresses.

This collection really does look like spring summer. I hate the denim pieces, the shoes suck, and I agree with the comments about Lanvin gone wrong. Other than that the cheery mood of the clothes did make me smile.

#44, Natasha's look with that hideous demin skirt...reminds me of my grandma -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->